Are you looking for a fun and rewarding place to work? National
Fitness Partners was named 2019 Operator of the Year by Planet
Fitness and is the owner of nearly 100 Planet Fitness clubs in
Philadelphia, Delaware, Ohio, Central PA and the Carolinas. Our
mission is to "Unite to provide a judgement free fitness experience
with the passion to achieve results, create opportunity and
transform the lives of those we serve." Career development is
important to us. We will provide you with training in leadership,
customer service, and business operations that will help you
achieve your personal and professional goals! Our growth within the
fitness industry provides many exciting and challenging career
401(k) plan. Employer match after 1 year up to 4%
PTO plan is offered to all employees
A free black card gym membership
The Club Manager is responsible for the oversight of gym
operations to ensure an exceptional "Judgement Free" member
experience as well as a financially successful club. You will get
the opportunity to serve your community by enabling all people to
enhance their lives. The Club Manager will be accountable for
leading a team of employees in a positive, motivating manner with
continuous assistance in employee training and development, while
maintaining a financially successful club.
Essential Job Functions:
- Works with the Regional Manager to formulate a plan to achieve
revenue goals and implements at the club level.
- Works with the Regional Manager to ensure the club is operating
in line with expense budget.
- Increase Black Card Memberships to BER standard of 94% or
- Actively work to meet NFP standards with respect to Club Stats,
i.e., closing %, BC%, secondary billing, PE@PF utilization,
- Maintain a Club BER inspection % of 94 or higher on a monthly
- Decrease club turnover by hiring, motivating, developing and
leading competent staff members focused on creating Raving
- Establish work schedules that maximize staffing resources while
keeping payroll hours in line budget allotment.
- Hold staff accountable to policies and procedures. Provide
constructive counseling in a timely manner.
- Ensure employee time is tracked accurately using the
- Approve staff timecards prior to payroll deadline, ensuring
employee time is accurate.
- Complete One-on-Ones on time with development goals and
- Model Servant Leadership through daily interactions.
- Work side-by-side with staff, supporting front desk activities
through the use of the info call script, giving member tours, using
DataTrak to enroll/manage/cancel members, and cleaning club to NFP
- Hold members accountable to club policies. Deal with member
issues promptly and courteously.
- Understand and promote a safe and healthy club
- Manage marketing efforts by ensuring that staff is aware and
trained on all marketing promotions.
- Report member accidents in a timely manner through the NFP
- Provide back-up support for staff as necessary.
- Additional responsibilities may be required.
- Superior customer service skills, preferably in the fitness
- High school education/GED.
- Ability to obtain Club Training Certification.
- Experience working as an Assistant Manager at Planet Fitness
- Exceptional leadership, diplomacy and listening skills.
- Basic computer proficiency (Microsoft Suite).
- Ability to successfully coach and develop team members
- Ability to lift up to 80 pounds.
- Walking and standing for prolonged periods of time.
- Crouching, bending, using hands to pinch and grasp.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
JOIN THE CLUB.
Enhancing people's lives with an affordable, high-quality
fitness experience requires a team of inspiring, motivated and
fun-loving go-getters. As one of the largest and fastest-growing
franchisors and operators of fitness centers in the United States,
Planet Fitness is just getting warmed up. We're continuously
seeking top talent to join us in cultivating the Judgement Free
Zone and shaping the future of our brand. With more than 2,000
locations in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico,
Canada, the Dominican Republic, Panama, Mexico and Australia,
there's plenty of opportunity on our Planet and we are always
looking for talented individuals to join our team!
Our member mission says it best: our product is a tool, a means
to an end; not a brand name or a mold maker, but a tool that can be
used by anyone. To use our product, members need to feel inspired
and motivated. That's where you come in. If you're looking for a
place where you can make a difference in a customer's life, you've
found it. Come to add your mojo to the Judgement Free Zone, but
stay for the feeling that you're making a difference on our
TO FIND YOUR PERFECT FIT, SEARCH FOR A CLUB OPPORTUNITY NEAR
Employees at a franchise location are employed by the Franchisee
and are not employees of PFHQ (the Franchisor). PFHQ neither
dictates nor controls labor or employment matters for franchisees
or their employees, and does not retain any reserved authority to
control the terms and conditions of employment for franchisees or
their employees. Each franchisee is responsible for ensuring
compliance with local, state and federal law.