Audit Senior Associate / Manager
Company: Strickland Hardee PLLC
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Our Company is looking for a full-time senior associate or
manager to join our team. This is a great opportunity for someone
looking to fast-track their career with a fast growing CPA
- Supervise auditors assigned to engagements, providing guidance
and overall review of deliverables
- Understanding clients' needs and expectations, their business
and industry, accounting and control systems, employees, company
values and industry-related GAAP, SSAP, and GAAS issues
- Developing an understanding of the Strickland Hardee PLLC audit
approach and tools
- Assessing risks and evaluating the client's internal control
- Performing substantive tests and tests of internal controls to
identify and resolve accounting or reporting issues
- Drafting financial statements under prescribed formats
- Communicating engagement findings with teams and clients
- Work closely with firm partners to ensure successful
- Job responsibilities above are not all inclusive. As a growing
firm, employee will have opportunities to explore tax and
accounting services as well
- Be involved in and assisting driving the firms business
- Minimum B.A / B.S. degree or equivalent from an accredited
- MSA preferred
- Minimum 2 years of auditing experience in public
- Experience working with insurance companies is preferred
- CPA or CPA candidate
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team and ensure successful
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft products.
- Knowledge of Thomson Reuters Products a plus (AdvancedFlow,
Onvio, Fixed Assets CS, Ultratax CS).
- Ability to identify accounting, audit and tax issues.
- The individual must be proactive, highly motivated, well
organized and have the ability to work effectively without
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines while maintaining
attention to detail.
- Open to acknowledge and accept assistance when needed.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to travel as needed (Overall travel would be less than
10% yearly) Must have access to and ability to arrange for use of
reliable modes of transportation to those locations
- Out of state relocation assistance provided
Keywords: Strickland Hardee PLLC, Winston-Salem , Audit Senior Associate / Manager, Other , Lexington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!