To provide the fastest and most pleasant
guest service by performing the duties related to the front
1. Actively communicates with every guest
including greeting, thanking, offering a choice of bag type, and
performing any other courtesy guideline.
2. Properly bags guests orders to insure
purchases are not damaged.
3. Works well with all co-workers and
4. Places guests purchases in grocery cart
or hands bags to the guest and sincerely offers assistance to the
5. Performs price checks.
6. Relay guest problems to supervisor.
7. Retrieves carts from parking lot.
8. Cleans front end, break room, rest
rooms, lobby, parking lot, etc.
9. Cleans garbage and debris from carts and
10. Performs all other duties as assigned
1. Friendly, outgoing personality.
2. Ability to work well with others.
3. Ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs.
consistently and 50 lbs. occasionally.
4. Ability to stand for extended periods of
5. Ability to retrieve and push in shopping
6. Ability to bend and lift to load
customer orders into cars.
7. Effective communication and customer