Company Name: Kroger Logistics
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Exempt
Responsible for the day-to-day operation of receiving, selection
and loading of product and maintaining productivity level for
hourly members. Role model and demonstrate the company's core
values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and
safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Communicate with fellow supervisors and Manager on daily
- Manage and promote safety and sanitation in all areas.
- Plan production/staffing need on a daily, weekly, period
- Work hand in hand with all other areas to maximize productivity
- Monitor and meet all order accuracy
- Conduct meetings with hourly associates.
- Oversee the personnel records for all associates.
- Help develop and train hourly associates.
- Generate distribution/service center productivity reports
regarding labor standards, and accounts for all labor hours,
adhering to budget requirements and works toward obtaining
objectives and divisional goals
- Supervise and coach direct reports in the performance of their
duties; completes performance reviews and provides feedback to
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this
position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Two or more years of leadership experience
- Highly motivated, energetic and capable to address issues with
a strong sense of urgency.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to report and
recommend solutions to challenges.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Proficiency in computer software (MS Word and Excel,
Desired Previous Job Experience
- 2-5 years supervisory experience
- High School or greater educational (degree preferred)
Education Level: Bachelor's Desired
Required Travel: None
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Full-Time
Regions: Mid-Atlantic; South
States: Alabama; Alaska; American Samoa; Arizona; Arkansas;
California; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; District of Columbia;
Federated States of Micronesia; Florida; Georgia; Guam; Hawaii;
Idaho; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine;
Marshall Islands; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; Minnesota;
Mississippi; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire;
New Jersey; New Mexico; New York; North Carolina; North Dakota;
Northern Mariana Islands; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Palau;
Pennsylvania; Puerto Rico; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South
Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Virgin Islands; Virginia;
Washington; West Virginia; Wisconsin; Wyoming
Jobs at Kroger: At Kroger, we hire people who have a passion for
helping others and who want to build a relationship with our
Customers. No matter what stage of your career, you can build your
future at Kroger. We look for people who want more, aspire to be
more and work hard to achieve their goals. Our focus on keeping the
Customer first is what makes us successful. We offer many
opportunities not only in our stores, but in Manufacturing,
Logistics, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, and many other
Company Overview: Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half
a million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily
through a seamless shopping experience under a variety of banner
names. At The Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone and dedicated
to our Purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit. We are committed to
creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The
Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages,
flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: NC || Lexington || 130 Lexington Parkway || 27295
|| Kroger Logistics || None || e-Commerce || Employee || Exempt ||
Full-Time || None