Manufacturing Team Member
Company: Illinois Tool Works
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Texwipe, an ITW Company, is the worldwide leader in
contamination control supplies & critical cleaning products. For
over 50 years, Texwipe has been committed to manufacturing products
such as cleanroom wipers, swabs, and stationery, sterile products,
adhesive mats, and so much more! We are consistently growing and
looking to add team members to our dynamic environment who are
looking to make a global impact.
With headquarters in Kernersville, North Carolina, the company
has a global presence with sales offices throughout North America,
Europe, and Asia. In addition, Texwipe's manufacturing centers
throughout North Carolina, the Philippines, and China provide the
highest levels of quality and manufacturing technology. Working for
Texwipe means you will have a lasting impact on critical industries
across the world.
The organization's commitment to technology, innovation, &
service excellence provides the most consistent and highest quality
products for its customers. Texwipe also pledges to provide
fairness and transparency, fair and consistent treatment, &
development opportunities. Texwipe promises to be an organization
that stands by its commitments to its customers and employees,
improving and growing into the future.
What can Texwipe offer you? See below!
- Robust training program and career development
- 3 - for 1 company gift match program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Multiple health plan options along with dental, vision, and
- FSA, HSA, and DCA options
- Wellness resources & discounted employee health premiums
- Employer-paid STD/LTD & AD&D benefits
- Paid parental leave
- 12 paid company holidays
- 401(K) plan with generous company match
& so much more!
- Visually inspect edges of wipers for seal quality according to
product-specific work instructions and departmental standard
operating procedures (SOPs).
- Operate bag-sealing equipment.
- Inspect and identify defects in the product
- Inspect finished goods for shipment.
- Weigh, document, and discard equipment scrap.
- Notify machine operators to make adjustments to machines to
correct variables producing defects or the quality product.
- Follow all quality guidelines in the performing of job
- Maintain equipment in a clean contamination control state.
- Maintain organized paperwork and records.
- Train new associates on all aspects of job function.
- Work in other functional areas to improve the flexibility of
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent and 6-12 months related
- Good math, computer, and communication skills are
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Must be able to read English and comprehend standard operating
procedures and work instructions.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in written
- Capability to carry out instructions furnished in written,
oral, pictorial, or diagram form.
- Must be able to regularly stand, stoop, kneel, lift, move, or
transport up to 40 lbs.
- Must be able to work in a critical contamination control
environment, requiring the use of special gowning which includes
the use of a facemask and latex gloves.
- Must be able to work a 12-hour rotating work schedule.
- Ability to read and understand rulers.
- Ability to see clearly at a distance of 20" or less with or
without a corrective lens.
- Ability to see clearly at a distance of 20" or more with or
without a corrective lens.
It is not intended that this job description include all details
of the work functions inherent in this position, nor does it give
exclusive titles to every function described. The position
incumbent will perform work equal or lower classification, as
required, or directed, and perform work of high classification for
training purposes, or as warranted by emergency circumstances.
Texwipe s an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to their race, gender, religion, ancestry, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status,
veteran status, or medical condition.
Keywords: Illinois Tool Works, Winston-Salem , Manufacturing Team Member, Other , Kernersville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!