Posted on: June 12, 2021
What you'll do
The General Manager will help to support the company by
maintaining an outstanding work environment by providing
leadership, direction, training, and development for Assistant
Managers, Shift Managers and Team Members.
What you can expect
A culture of respect and an environment full of fun. We put
people first and that includes our employees.
If you're a born leader, then you've stumbled across the right
job for you. As the General Manager, you'll enjoy plenty of
work-related perks, such as company medical benefits, advancement
opportunities, provided uniforms, meal discounts, and more. The
perfect General Manager is a confident decision-maker who has
experience in guest and customer service, employee management,
business and financial management, and people motivation. He or she
is an excellent communicator-both in written form and verbally.
What we expect from you
As the General Manager, some of your responsibilities may be
- Train, monitor, and reinforce food safety procedures
- Work with the leadership team to meet sales goals
- Manage food and labor costs
- Execute company policies and procedures
- Monitor food inventory levels and order product when
- Manage and maintain safe working conditions
- Manage crew member employees in a manner that maximizes crew
- Interview and hire team members
- Provide proper training for team members
- Anticipate and identify problems and initiate appropriate
- Maintain fast, accurate service, provide excellent customer
service, and meet and/or exceed both company and customer
- Ensure continual improvement of Quality, Service, and
- Maximize store sales goals versus budget, including
participation in marketing programs
This job opportunity is with one of our many franchisees.
Independently owned and operated, Wendy's franchise organizations
determine their own compensation, benefits and career programs
which may vary from company-owned locations.
Keywords: Wendy's, Winston-Salem , General Manager, Other , King, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!