Concierge - PT
Company: Senior Living Communities
Location: Winston Salem
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Do you desire to work for a company where its team members have
rated it "A Great Place to Work" and where you can make a
difference in a senior's life? Then check out this opportunity!
Homestead Hills, Winston-Salem's premier CCRC cares about the
individuals who serve our members and is seeking qualified
individuals who truly desire to work in a team environment helping
You can start the New Year with a new job or advance your
Now accepting applications for a PT Concierge to be the "face"of
the community and first contact for prospects, guests, and family
members. The Concierge is part of the Member Services Department
and collaborates with the Member Services Department to deliver
outstanding customer service and develop an enriching community
program for the members and residents that integrates and meets
member and resident interests and needs into their daily routines.
The Concierge shall support programming and amenity services
through effective communication and scheduling as trained. The
Concierge shall support marketing efforts by completing lead sheets
from incoming callers and support marketing as deemed necessary.
The Concierge shall provide telephone and administrative support,
as appropriate, for all departments in the community. The Concierge
shall complete assigned responsibilities under the direct
supervision of the Director of Member Services. Must be available
some weekends & holidays.
Experience and Skills:
- High school graduation or GED required .
- Certification or completed course work in office management
B. Direct Previous Experience
- Telephone operating and answering experience required.
- Two years experience in a similar concierge/administrative
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
- Ability to work with minimal or close supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a
high level of
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Work indoors (fluorescent lights, HVAC system, carpeted
office noise levels).
- Climb up to two flights of stairs.
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 40 pounds or more.
- Ability to work under time-sensitive or stressful
- Respond to medical emergencies if needed.
- Assist with member evacuations.
Flexible PTO Options
PTO Cash Out
Generous PTO Program
401(k) with Company Match
Education Investment Scholarship Program
Keywords: Senior Living Communities, Winston-Salem , Concierge - PT, Other , Winston Salem, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!