Sure Sort Superuser-Second Shift- Tuesday- Friday 5pm to 3am | Hanesbrands Inc. Careers
Location: Rural Hall
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Responsible for processing totes at the Sure Sort machines. The
OPEX Sure Sort is a robotic item sorter that handles complex
variables and delivers items into assigned order bin locations in a
single pass. The Superuser is the First Responder to assist the
machine Induct operators and wranglers in safely operating up to 3
Sure Sort machines safely and at the highest efficiency
- Using Sure Sort Control Systems and Conveyor Control Systems,
the Superuser will troubleshoot all issues with processing orders
and machine functionality, including:
- Resolve and Clear jams
- Resolve kick outs and oversized items
- Superuser will assist maintenance with daily and minor machine
adjustments and upkeep including:
- Ibot battery life
- Product stuck in process or Ibot failing to unload
- Ibot Removal and Install as needed
- Notify Maintenance as needed
- Read, write, add subtract, multiply and divide - understand
- Regular attendance is required.
- Good hand-eye coordination.
- Ability to learn and comprehend distribution/production
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to changing procedures, policies and work
- Must be able to work safely in a fast paced team
- Must be able to lift a maximum of 50 lbs.
- Maximum Weight Lifted/Carried - 50 lbs. occasionally
- Pushing/Pulling required throughout the work day - max force 50
- Standing/Walking required throughout the work day
- Visual Acuity required to discern letters or numbers at a given
Keywords: Hanes, Winston-Salem , Sure Sort Superuser-Second Shift- Tuesday- Friday 5pm to 3am | Hanesbrands Inc. Careers, Other , Rural Hall, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!