Receiving Coordinator - Warranty Analysis
Company: Hayward Industries
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Receives warranty and RGA return items, sorts material, and
routes material to appropriate areaperson for proper
Major Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Warranty parts and RGA large warranty items: Opens the item,
verifies the warranty claim, scans into the system, verifies the
part and serial numbers are on the return list, routes the part to
recycling, trash, or sorts by productproduct group for further
investigation, and disposes of packaging. Routes sorted products to
technicians for evaluations.
- True RGA returns: Opens the item, verifies the RGA number and
notifies RGA originator if there is a mismatch, enters part
information into AS400, determines appropriate disposition of part
and generates the documentation and routes part for scrap, salvage,
- Generates reports as requested.
- Responsible for daily 5S of intake area to ensure good
- Performs other duties as assigned: including stock audits and
NCMRs as needed.
- Prepares and ships products to other Hayward plants or
suppliers as needed.
- Supports PFAC technicians as needed with measurements, lifting,
unboxing, and teardown as needed.
- Proficiency in basic PC skills including at least Word, Excel,
Chrome, Internet Explorer and data entrydatabase systems (AS400,
Google Sheets and Forms a plus).
- Ability to quickly learn productproduct structure a plus.
- Solid communication skills both oral and written.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal
- Solid basic math skills.
- Must have experience using basic gages and measurement devices
(i.e. calipers, micrometers, DMMs, measuring tapes, etc).
- Must be capable of using power and hand tools and equipment
- Time management skills, organizational, data traceability, and
identification skills are a must.
- Any previous technical experience a definite plus.
- Must be willing and able to work overtime as needed. Excellent
attendance a must.
- Must be able to operate a pallet jack for moving material.
- Must be forklift certified.
Education and Experience:
High school diploma and/or GED preferred. Existing Hayward
product knowledge a definite plus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
frequently required to walk, sit, talk, hear, use hands to finger,
handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and
arms; stoop, kneel or crouch. Must be able to stand for long
periods of time on a daily basis. The employee must frequently lift
and/or move up to 65 pounds on a regular basis (up to 85 lbs
occasionally). Specific vision abilities required by this job
include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral
vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be
exposed to hot and cold temperature extremes. Environment is dusty
and occasionally noisy. The employee will be working near moving
mechanical or live electrical parts and is occasionally exposed to
fumes or airborne particles. The noise level in the work
environment is usually moderate. Safety glasses are required
additional PPE as required for specific tasks.
Keywords: Hayward Industries, Winston-Salem , Receiving Coordinator - Warranty Analysis, Other , Clemmons, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!