Company: Senior Living Communities
Location: Winston Salem
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Do you desire to work for a company you can make a difference in
a senior's life? Then check out this opportunity!
Homestead Hills, Winston-Salem's Premier Retirement Community,
cares about the individuals who serve our members and is seeking
qualified individuals who truly desire to work in a team
environment helping others.
Now accepting applications for Housekeeping Supervisor.
Responsibilities include directing the housekeeping, laundry and
floor services for the entire campus. High level of
hospitality/customer service skills a must. Experience in a
hands-on, working manager position desired.
Experience and Skills:
- High school graduation or GED required.
- Technical certification from a janitorial program desired.
B. Direct Previous Experience
- Janitorial or maintenance experience required.
- Hospitality and Customer Service experience a plus.
- Two years experience in a similar housekeeping management
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a
high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to use hand tools, carts and dollies.
- Exhibits efficient computer skills.
- Work outdoors and indoors during the work day (fluorescent
lights, HVAC system, carpeted flooring, normal office noise
- Climb up to two flights of stairs.
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 40 pounds or more.
- Ability to work under time-sensitive or stressful
- Respond to medical emergencies on a rare occasion.
- Assist with resident evacuations, if ever required.
Keywords: Senior Living Communities, Winston-Salem , Housekeeping Supervisor, Other , Winston Salem, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!