Branch Coordinator - Kernersville - Harmon Creek
Company: BB&T Corp.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Specific information related to the position is outlined
below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to
create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your
account will provide you access to your application
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the
application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by
emailing or by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox
is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other
correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary:
Language Fluency: English (Required)
1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Provide leadership, coaching and support in the areas of
exceptional client service delivery, individual and team goal
achievement, operational execution and regulatory adherence.
Demonstrates competency in all branch application functions and
basic sales skills including referrals and certain solution
fulfillment, with special emphasis on all Teller application
transactions and Teller operations. Inspire all teammates to
embrace our Truist culture.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job.
Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not
mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to
1. Provide professional client service, which includes, but is not
limited to: performing client focused transactions with precision
utilizing our Purpose, Mission and Values.
2. Lead day-to-day transactions of teammates ensuring superior
client service with minimal service disruptions.
3. Provide accountability for sales and servicing efforts of
teammates by demonstrating and coaching to the right behaviors as
an instrumental part of quality client service. This may include
directly leading other teammates within the branch as defined by
the branch leader.
4. Assist Branch Leader with training, coaching and development of
teller line teammates.
5. Assist teammates with complex transactions/client issues
ensuring timely and professional resolution.
6. Ensure teammates adhere to internal controls, risk management,
operational procedures as outlined in Branch Operations Manual
(BOM). Stay abreast of all changes in policies and procedures to
ensure compliance with current guidelines.
7. Support team sales and service process through consultative
conversations with clients and identifying needs or opportunities
through the referral process and/or fulfillment.
8. Ensure a high level of client service by performing basic client
service maintenance and account opening procedures (e.g. account
reconciliation, address changes, stop payments, transfer,
processing check orders and basic account opening).
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
1. Three years in banking or retail with cash handling and
2. Knowledge of risk management and loss prevention
3. Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such as
Microsoft Office software products as well as basic teller
4. Capability to lift a minimum of 30 pounds
5. Ability to follow written instructions and accurately complete
6. Ability to work weekends and/or extended hours with occasional
travel and overnights may be included
1. Previous Teller Lead and/or Teller Coordinator experience at
Truist Bank or similar head teller role at a comparable financial
2. Ability to uncover referral opportunities and provide strong
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal
Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals
on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin,
age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran
status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have
come together in a transformational merger of equals to create
Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may
notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and
SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references
should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we
continue to transition to the Truist name.
Keywords: BB&T Corp., Winston-Salem , Branch Coordinator - Kernersville - Harmon Creek, Other , Kernersville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!