Company: The Resource
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Our retail company client is seeking Warehouse Associates to add to
their team in Lexington! The position is a Temp-to-Hire opportunity
offering a pay rate of $11.45 per hours, and has 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and
part-time shifts available. Warehouse Associates are responsible
for picking, pulling, and packing orders. Candidates will be
walking up to 15 miles per day and must be able to lift up to
40lbs. If you are ready to jump start your career and feel this
position would be a great fit for you, Apply Today!
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Picking/Packing, and pulling orders
- Prepare orders for shipment
- Label and stockpile merchandise
- Comfortable and able to walk up to 15 miles per day during
- Enter data in inventory and logistics software programs
- Intermediate computer skills is a plus
- Must be able to stand, stoop, bend, squat, and lift up to
Submit your application or resume online, or in person at 119 N.
Talbert Blvd. Lexington, to be considered for this position. For
more information, please call or text our office at
Keywords: The Resource, Winston-Salem , Warehouse, Other , Lexington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!