Company: Camp Recovery
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Life Center of Galax provides a comprehensive package of
benefits. Current benefits include:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401 (k) plan
- Paid time off including Personal, Vacation, Sick, Extended
Sick, and holidays
AVAILABLE SHIFTS AND HOURS:
- 12 hours/day Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
ESSENTIAL FUCTIONS OF A COUNSELOR III:
- Conduct individual, group or family counseling sessions as
scheduled and document as required.
- Facilitate assigned group or family sessions and assist with
modifying problem behaviors.
- Responsible for initial assessments, as well as follow up
assessment for patient.
- Prepare individual treatment plan for each assigned
- Evaluate the needs of the patient and determine if referrals to
other programs or facilities is needed.
- Ensure all documentation regarding patient care, treatment and
incidents are completed timely and in a clear concise manner.
- Provide crisis intervention to patient as needed.
- Plan for aftercare for assigned patient.
- Act as a liaison with insurance carriers as requested.
- Provide case management duties for patient, ensuring
individualized quality care.
EDUCATION AND LICENSURE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree in social or health services field required
Four or more years' experience in counseling field required
- Bachelor's degree in other field required and
Six or more years' experience in the counseling field required
- Master's degree in social or health services field required and
Two or more years' experience in the counseling field. Degree must
be from an accredited college or university.
- Experience working with substance abuse.
Keywords: Camp Recovery, Winston-Salem , Counselor III, Other , Galax, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!