Location: Winston Salem
Posted on: June 12, 2021
What you'll do
You'll be responsible for keeping the restaurant exceptionally
clean and well-run. The Assistant Manager will assist the General
Manager in the day-to-day fast food restaurant operations and in
leading the staff of our Wendy's. These duties will include
executing company policies, procedures, and programs. The Assistant
Manager must have experience in restaurant management, people
motivation, and must be an excellent communicator.
What you can expect
A culture of respect and an environment full of fun. We put
people first and that includes our employees.
- You'll enjoy plenty of work-related perks, such as company
medical benefits, advancement opportunities, provided uniforms,
meal discounts, and so much more!
What we expect from you
The Assistant Manager reports directly to the General Manager,
some responsibilities include:
- Comply with food safety procedures
- Work with management team to meet sales goals
- Manage food and labor cost
- Execute company policies and procedures
- Monitor food inventory levels
- Manage and maintain safe working conditions
- Manage crew members
- Interview and recommend crew members for hiring
- Provide proper training for crew members
- Maintain fast, accurate top-notch customer service to every
guest that comes into our fast food restaurant.
This job opportunity is with one of our many franchisees.
Independently owned and operated, Wendy's franchise organizations
determine their own compensation, benefits and career programs
which may vary from company-owned locations.
Keywords: Wendy's, Winston-Salem , Assistant Manager, Other , Winston Salem, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!