Client Engagement Manager/Account Manager
Location: Winston Salem
Posted on: June 12, 2021
CLIENT ENGAGEMENT MANAGER
The Client Engagement Manager will be responsible for their
assigned account(s) and clients by establishing and maintaining
relationships with key stakeholders on the client team. The Account
Manager will oversee operations, procurement, production, and
execution of the client's projects and have direct accountability
for account performance (both client KPIs and internal KPIs) within
the current client scope and identification of opportunities for
- Act as a vital link between the client, creative and production
teams, suppliers, and shared services team(s) to ensure all terms
of the contract and SLAs are met.
- Build successful and strategic relationships with the client
stakeholders to increase revenue opportunities while upholding
superior service and transparency standards.
- Attend client marketing meetings, coordinate with applicable
client agencies, and provide strategic guidance to the production
team to optimize bidding and production processes.
- Serve as the P&L owner for respective accounts, including
operational performance, budget, and forecast management.
- Review and maintain job profitability in-line with contract
- Responsible for quantitative and qualitative account
- Ensure account profitability and competitive pricing in
collaboration with the Strategic Sourcing team through overarching
strategy for sourcing and optimal supplier selection.
- Partner with business analysts to produce and present quarterly
business reviews with an emphasis on data and incremental growth
opportunities to the client and InnerWorkings management.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and point of escalation for
account team issues, both internally and with clients.
- Understand team roles and responsibilities to connect team
members with the appropriate subject matter experts and support
- Reinforce compliance with company policies and procedures with
- Manage contract renewals in partnership with vertical
- Manage SG&A in accordance with Budget.
- 5+ years of hands-on production or account management
experience within a manufacturing, client, or agency
- 5+ years of direct client interfacing experience.
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline or equivalent work
- Contributed to P&L management.
- Assisted in contract construction and review.
- Proven project and people management skills.
- Strong business and financial acumen and decision-making
- Strong analytical skills, especially the ability to derive
trends from data and provide associated insights.
- Demonstrated experience of effectively navigating tough
- Exhibited a proactive and analytical solutions-oriented
approach to problem solving.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional presentation skills for the ability to interface
with senior-level executives.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office software,
specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated aptitude in learning new technology with
application in a professional environment.
- Proven track record of continuously meeting or achieving
- Ability to adapt across a wide range of business scenarios,
including fast-paced environments.
Your resume will be reviewed by a member of our Recruiting team
and we'll reach out to you directly if there's a fit. We're using
video conferencing software (Microsoft Teams) to conduct our
interviews, but all interviews will be live with a member of our
Recruiting or Hiring teams.
We are currently working remotely, so if you become a member of
the HH Global team, we'll be providing you with equipment for
success will working from home at no cost to you.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: HH Global is an equal
opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by
Keywords: InnerWorkings, Winston-Salem , Client Engagement Manager/Account Manager, Other , Winston Salem, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!