Company: Flatiron Construction Corp.
Location: Winston Salem
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Work with the Project team and Divisional Equipment Manager to
assist in the purchase, rental, inventory, maintenance, dispatch
and billing of one project site equipment.
What you will be doing
- Coordinates equipment scheduled maintenance and nonscheduled
repairs of one project site.
- Assists with management of field equipment team. Gathers and
audits timecards from field mechanics.
- Assists with equipment trend analysis to recommend equipment
purchase and disposal to the project team.
- Collects equipment daily inspection reports from the field.
Schedules repairs resulting from daily inspections and maintains
- Collects equipment current (monthly) hour meter readings from
the field or via GPS for proper tracking.
- Perform additional assignments per management's direction.
- Maintains current equipment inventory with location for all
equipment on project site.
- Maintains current reports, including crane and man lift monthly
inspection reports; crane and man lift annual certifications; DOT
annual certifications; maintenance files by unit number.
- Maintains files by equipment number and ensuring the files have
matching documentation for charter agreements, on and off hire
surveys, USCG documentation (when required); insurance
certificates; ABS certifications (when required), etc.
- Maintains equipment and vehicle maintenance logs - oil
exception reports, PM, Repairs, tires etc.
- Monitors fuel account with approved fueling and restocking
- Works with Insurance Department to maintain insurance
certificates on owned and rented equipment and ensure current
- Coordinates and executes equipment transfers.
- Maintains knowledge of Company's values and strategic
- Support published corporate policies.
What we are looking for
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Associate's Degree in Disel Technology or related field
- 5+ years Heavy Equipment Management experience required.
- Account management and business operating experience
- Mechanical maintenance & repairs experience preferred.
- Valid Driver's License required
- Commercial Driver's License (CDL) Class B or better
Why work for us
Some of the benefits you may be eligible for as a Flatiron
- Comprehensive compensation package and paid time off
- Industry leading 401(k)/RRSP
- Medical/Extended Health Care, Dental, Vison and/or Provincial
- Wellness benefits & Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
Flatiron is an EEO/AA/ADA/Veterans employer.
Keywords: Flatiron Construction Corp., Winston-Salem , Equipment Superintendent, Other , Winston Salem, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!