Company: The Resource
Location: Rural Hall
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Resource is hiring an Accounts Payable Clerk for our client,
manufacturer of baling wire, located in Rural Hall. This position
is Temp-to-Hire, $18.00 per hour, and has a 1st shift working
schedule (8: 00am-5: 00pm). The Accounts payable clerk would be
responsible for processing all invoices received for payment and
for undertaking the payment of all creditors in an accurate,
efficient and timely manner. Qualified candidates should have
proven working experience as Accounts Payable Clerk and
understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable
principles. If you have previous experience and seeking an
opportunity to enhance your skillset, Apply Today!
- Process outgoing payments in compliance with financial policies
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying,
classifying, and recording accounts payable data
- Reconcile the accounts payable ledger to ensure that all bills
and payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify and investigate discrepancies, if any, by reconciling
vendor accounts and monthly vendor statements
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and
- Generate reports detailing accounts payables status
- Understand expense accounts and cost centers
- Understands compliance issues around accounts payable processes
(W-9, sales tax, etc.)
Submit your application or resume online, or in person at 1292 S.
Stratford Rd. Winston-Salem, to be considered for this position.
For more information, please call or text our office at
Keywords: The Resource, Winston-Salem , Clerk, Other , Rural Hall, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!