Shipper & Receiver
Location: North Wilkesboro
Posted on: June 12, 2021
JELD-WEN (NYSE:JELD), founded in 1960, is one of the world's
largest door and window manufacturers, with more than 22,000
employees operating in 24 countries globally. Headquartered in
Charlotte, North Carolina, JELD-WEN designs, produces and
distributes an extensive range of interior and exterior doors,
wood, vinyl and aluminium windows and related products for use in
the new construction and repair and remodelling of residential
homes and non-residential buildings.
Our products and services afford us the opportunity to enter
peoples' workplaces, homes and daily lives. With this privilege
comes great responsibility to ensure that the products we deliver
are reliable and enrich the places and lives that they touch. We
bring beauty and security to the spaces that touch our lives.
We act with integrity, invest in people, inspire through
innovation, deliver on our promises and improve every day. We are
seeking talented individuals who share this purpose and values and
want to excel in their field of expertise. We offer excellent
benefits, a collaborative environment in which to apply your talent
and a dynamic and growing company, with exceptional career
Warehouse Material Handler 1A (1st shift)
- Must pass forklift drivers certification test prior to
- Must be able to operate a forklift in a safe and efficient
- Maintain a safe working environment. Work cautiously and
carefully around people, machinery, and equipment.
- Must be able to read a tape measure to within 1/32 of an
- Keep informed of quality standards and perform quality work so
units of doors and/or raw material meet our product specifications
and are acceptable.
- Communicate with Group Managers and production line with order
needs and requirements.
- Maintain good order and cleanliness of warehouse.
- Must maintain general operating conditions of forklift daily.
This includes checking fluid levels, changing and keeping batteries
charged, watching for any repairs that the lift may need, and
alerting maintenance when a problem arises. general operating
- Warehouse materials and finished products as needed.
- Must know quality standards and be conscientious.
- Must be a team player and able to work with minimum
- Be able to read and understand all paperwork associated with
- Keep informed of all hazardous chemicals or substances in your
area and the proper use and handling of them.
- Communicate with fellow forklift operators, previous shift and
on-coming shift forklift operators regarding material needs,
successes, and problems.
- Perform additional receiving responsibilities as needed.
- Must perform any other tasks assigned by Group Manager.
JELD-WEN is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does
not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee
on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by
applicable discrimination laws.
Unless explicitly requested or approached by JELD-WEN, the
company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters,
recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services
Keywords: Jeld-Wen, Winston-Salem , Shipper & Receiver, Other , North Wilkesboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!