PE Clerk Order Fulfillment B
Location: Rural Hall
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Operate material handling equipment (pallet jack, forklift,
order picker, etc.) as needed for all DTC warehouse job functions.
Unload trailers, receive and locate Hanesbrands DTC products and
supplies using the DTC/PKMS receiving system.
The schedule is 1st Shift, pay rate is $16/hr.
Responsible for pulling stock cases from the warehouse storage
area for the wing A picking areas. Contribute to safe working
conditions and good housekeeping. Meet quality and productivity
measures as required. Perform other duties as requested by
This person would primarily operate an order picker to pull and
locate cases in the warehouse area.
May be required to assist in receiving/locating and pulling of
Knights Apparel cases also.
Overtime may be required.
- Forklift, Pallet Jack, Order Picker, experience highly
preferred; will be required.
- Certification of all equipment used in this position will be
obtained from SLD programs. Previously licensed order picker
- Excellent math skills helpful, ability to use a calculator and
have legible handwriting.
- Ability to understand and follow detailed written and verbal
- Work at heights up to 25 feet
- Capable of lifting up to 50 pounds unassisted
- Due to OSHA safety requirements, individuals must be able to
physically fit into a size 54 harness system (for use with order
picking equipment) and must maintain a weight not to exceed 310
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Regular attendance is required.
- Must be able to work safely in a fast paced team
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the
United States and should not require now, or in the future,
sponsorship for employment visa status
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part
of the application and hiring process should contact us
Keywords: Hanes, Winston-Salem , PE Clerk Order Fulfillment B, Other , Rural Hall, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!