Location: Winston Salem
Posted on: September 14, 2021
Primary job duties will include but are not limited to safely
perform a wide range of tasks supporting the manufacturing areas,
production, conducting quality checks, material set-up, and
maintaining a clean and organized workspace.
- Operating various manufacturing equipment, follow specific
directions, and other duties as assigned.
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment and comply with all
- Possessing an excellent work ethic and attention to detail.
Shift start: 7:00AM or 3:00PM or 11:00PM
Shift length: 8 hours
Monday - Friday, some weekends
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 90 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
WestRock Company manufactures and sells paper and packaging
solutions for the consumer and corrugated markets in North America,
South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. The company operates
through three segments: Corrugated Packaging, Consumer Packaging,
and Land and Development. The Corrugated Packaging segment produces
containerboards, corrugated sheets, corrugated packaging, and
preprinted linerboards for consumer and industrial products
manufacturers, and corrugated box manufacturers.
Keywords: WestRock, Winston-Salem , Machine Operator, Other , Winston Salem, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!