Bojangles Shift Manager - King, NC - 835
Posted on: October 8, 2021
Take Your Career to the Next Level as a Bojangles
Start your “Bo-Journey” today! With passion and
hard work, we believe your “Bo-tential” has
HEY Y’ALL! Are you interested in making a difference and
helping shape the future of Bojangles? Become a Shift Manager
today! Bojangles Shift Managers are a vital part of our business,
leading 70% of our shifts while successfully opening and closing
our stores every day. We have increased our compensation and
upgraded our total Benefits Package to the best in the
industry. The benefits and perks of becoming a Shift Manager
include the following…
- WEEKLY PAY $12.50-$15.00
- We offer Flexible Schedules and Full and Part-time
- Bonus Opportunity and Reward and Incentive
- Medical plan, dental, and vision insurance• Scholarship
- Company Matching 401K!
- Paid vacation
- Minimum age – 18+ years old
Our Shift Managers lead our teams in providing our guest with
the most exceptional experience in Southern Hospitality. To better
understand what our Shift Managers do on a daily shift please see
the list below that includes some of but not all responsibilities
of our Shift Managers .
- Leads Bojangles team in advancing and promoting the Bojangles
culture of Hospitality.
- Communicates with Management Team to ensure seamless transition
- Assist Management Team with creating and implementing plans for
- Leads Bojangles quality and safety standards through proper
cooking procedures, product calls, temp logs, and waste management
to ensure the highest quality and safety for our Team Members and
- Responsible for ensuring store profitability and security for
the following - proper safe and cash procedures including balancing
registers, writing bank deposits, and maintaining all necessary
- Conducts the Manager’s Walk to maintain and ensure shift
excellence with a focus on Quality, Service, and Cleanliness to
provide a great experience for both employees and guest.
- Advances the Bojangles employee experience by ensure compliance
with all policies and procedures as directed.
- Must be (complete) certified on all positions, attends
- Must be able to run, open and/or close shifts without
- Must complete required training classes. Must pass
Field Exam with 90% or better.
- Must be Servsafe certified or complete Servsafe Class
within first 6 months of employment.
- Must be able to lift up to 25lbs.
Drug Free Workplace
Bojangles Restaurants, Inc. provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity,
sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic
information, marital status, veteran status or any other category
protected under applicable law.
Keywords: Bojangles, Winston-Salem , Bojangles Shift Manager - King, NC - 835, Other , King, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!