Communications Intern (June 2022)
Posted on: November 18, 2021
**START HERE, GO ANYWHERE!**
Want to work for a company that invests in innovation and people
who catalyze impact in the built environment? Arup is proud to be
recognized by Fast Company in their third annual Best Workplaces
for Innovators list , which honors businesses and organizations
that demonstrate a deep commitment to encouraging innovation at all
We find solutions for some of the world's most complex problems.
From climate action to social value, we consider the broadest
impacts of our work. We strive to build a more sustainable,
resilient, and equitable future. This purpose shapes our culture
and has made us leaders in sustainable development. You'd be
joining our multi-disciplinary design teams focusing on technical
excellence and innovative solutions that create a better future for
people, places, and the planet.
During your career at Arup, you'll have the chance to engage in a
fulfilling career and work with some of the most highly respected
engineers and specialists in the world. You'll also get the
opportunity to work on exciting and significant projects,
delivering quality work that has a positive and lasting influence
on the community and the environment.
Arup's Americas communications team takes pride in being a
purpose-driven team making a significant impact at the regional and
global scale. We're fiercely collaborative, ambitious, and engaged
in our pursuit of communications excellence.
Arup's communications team is looking for a curious, energetic, and
thoughtful collaborator interested in trying their hand at a
variety of communications-related projects and initiatives. This
role focuses on learning with a growth mindset, ideation and
experimentation, campaign and content creation, and team- and
relationship-building skills in a professional environment.
**RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS SPECIFIC ROLE WILL INCLUDE, BUT NOT BE
LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:**
- Help develop and edit communications content
- Participate in communications strategy and planning
- Research and help coordinate upcoming conferences, PR
opportunities, and other activities
- Maintain and update communications materials and databases
- Work closely with marketing and communications teams
- Miscellaneous duties as required
For over seven decades Arup has been at the forefront of the most
ambitious and innovative design and engineering. From concert halls
to national stadiums, renewable energy to driverless cars, we
continue to add to that history every day.
- 2nd Avenue Subway, New York
- Dulles International Airport Expansion, Washington, D.C.
- Gerald Desmond Bridge, Los Angeles
- Bruce C. Bolling Municipal Building at Dudley Square, Boston
- WW Grainger Headquarters, Chicago
- Uptown District Mobility Improvement, Houston
- Nasher Sculpture Center Garden, Dallas
- Transbay Transit Center, San Francisco
- LEED Platinum Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Headquarters,
- Queen's Way West Revitalization, Canada
- Agora Convention Centre in Bogota
Arup is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry,
disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information,
gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran
status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or
local law. I ndividuals with disabilities are provided reasonable
accommodation. Should you require an accommodation in the job
application or interview process please let us know by sending an
email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Keywords: Arup, Winston-Salem , Communications Intern (June 2022), Other , Lewisville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!