Supervisor of Training
Company: Hanesbrands Inc.
Location: Rural Hall
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Overview Under the direction of the Training Supervisor, install
and maintain training and retraining programs for production
hourly, non-production hourly, and non-exempt associates. Audit and
update training materials for revised and/or improved methods;
retrain any affected associates on revised methods. Initiate and
complete retraining regarding low performance on a regular basis.
Work in tandem with the Safety department to perform PIT (Powered
Industrial Truck) evaluations, training and certification. Help to
identify process improvement opportunities and helps to execute
lean initiatives. Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Administer and maintain production hourly, non-production
hourly, and non-exempt training and retraining programs to ensure
desired training results
- Install new training methods and techniques; monitor progress
of training programs to ensure successful completion of training
objectives; keep plant management informed of trainee performance
through relevant KPIs
- Coordinate and facilitate training and certification for task
- Work through task trainers to ensure the attainment of desired
training success ratios through effective use of training concepts,
methods, and guidelines.
- Coordinate and facilitate PIT training, evaluations and
certification for associates, as needed
- Audit and correct operator method deviations resulting in low
performance or poor quality.
- Track and ensure all required trainings are completed by
associates based on their departmental, GSMS, and safety
- Conduct method certification programs in select jobs.
- Assist Industrial Engineering Dept. in developing/revising
proper methods for all incentive and hourly jobs.
- Assist HR in coordination of New Hire Orientation for all
associates (HBI and contingent)
- Provide feedback to Training Supervisor, Dept. Manager and HR
Manager as needed.
- Provide assistance to Training Supervisor & Lean/OPEX Manager
on special projects (training and non-training related), as
- Maintain all documentation and records relating to training
electronically, in an organized and structured manner.
- Participate in Lean events focused on improving productivity,
safety, 5S, process methods, etc.
- Coordinate, produce and provide training and testing for all
associates as directed by the management team.
- Conduct special subject workshop training for employees per
plant management's request.
- Provide weekly status of trainee performance in all training
- Prepare and update training materials and manuals as
- Perform other duties as assigned by Supervision. Qualifications
Education: Required- High School Dipolma or GED Preferred- 2 year
degree and/or certification in related field Years of Experience:
Required- 1 year of full time Training Facilitator experience in a
manufacturing, DC or similar environment Preferred- 2+ years of
Training Facilitator experience in a manufacturing, DC or similar
environment Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- DC, MFG, or production experience and/or equipment operation
experience a plus
- Proficient PkMS, PC Skills/MS office skills
- Ability and means of transportation to travel between
facilities when needed
- Must have a history of good attendance, of producing good
quality work and safe working behavior
- Must be able to work any shift, as well as overtime as
- Must have exemplary communication and interpersonal skills with
the ability to train and coach others
- Comfortable speaking in public and in front of large
- Strong coaching and problem solving skills
- Ability to recognize and seamlessly change tactics when a
different method or explanation is needed to bring clarity to
learnersEOE/AA: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled? Only
applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part ofthe
application and hiring process should contact us directly: ?
Telephone: 877.999.5553? Email: HBI_TA@hanes.com
Keywords: Hanesbrands Inc., Winston-Salem , Supervisor of Training, Other , Rural Hall, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!