Turret Truck Operator 3rd shift
Company: Hanesbrands Inc.
Location: Winston Salem
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Overview Responsible for operating a forklift, high reach,
cherry picker or other power equipment to load, unload, move,
locate, relocate, stack, stage and count product and materials. Use
radio frequency equipment for order picking, preparation and
shipping of customer orders, receiving and put-away, as required.
The operator is accountable for the safe and efficient operation of
the vehicle and may also be required to perform other duties.
Maintain the facility's equipment and materials in a neat, clean,
and orderly fashion Responsibilities
- Pull and prepare product for shipping, ensuring that the exact
number and type of product is correct.
- Perform picking duties in an efficient manner that meets
customer service standards.
- Receive/Put-Away and move product to storage or pick
- Efficiently stack and store product in the appropriate
- Efficiently move product from staging and/or storage areas into
- Using a wrist mount or fixed scanner, always scan the case or
pallet ID when moving product to guarantee that tight inventory
control and security are maintained.
- Assist with non routine duties as required.
- Assist in physical inventories.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area.
- Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse.
- Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety. Comply
with OSHA and MSDS Standards.
- Perform Daily checklists on equipment and report problems to
- Perform other duties assigned. Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Read, write, add subtract, multiply and divide - understand
- Regular attendance is required.
- Ability to learn and comprehend distribution/production
business is required.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and lift up to50
pounds on a regular basis.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Ability to continuously follow all safety policies and
procedures on the job.
- Possess good communication skills as well as the ability to
receive communication from others.
- Must be certified and licensed to operate powered equipment by
a certified trainer at this facility.To qualify, applicants must be
legally authorized to work in the United States and should not
require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa
status An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and
veterans Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any
part of the application and hiring process should contact us
directly: Telephone: 877.999.5553 Email: HBI_TA@hanes.com
Keywords: Hanesbrands Inc., Winston-Salem , Turret Truck Operator 3rd shift, Other , Winston Salem, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!