FT Evening MR Tech
Company: OIA Staffing Inc
Location: Winston Salem
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Join an energetic, patient-focused team! Wake Forest Baptist
Outpatient Imaging is currently seeking an experienced MR
Technologist for a Full-time Flex position at our outpatient
imaging center located in Winston Salem, NC. This role will provide
MR imaging from 2-11pm Sunday through Wednesday. Competitive salary
and no call. Apply today for immediate consideration! NOTE:
COVID-19 and influenza vaccines, or approved exemptions are
required for employment at Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist.
Accomplishing our mission takes a team of people who are dedicated
to treating others as they expect to be treated and who
consistently demonstrate mutual respect for one another. We hold
our employees in high regard as the key component to our success.
We offer a total compensation package including competitive base
pay and a comprehensive benefits program for your health, your
quality of life, and your future:
- Shift Differential Pay
- Quarterly Bonus Program
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Health insurance including medical, dental, vision and
- 401(k) plan with Company Match
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Health (HSA) & Flex (FSA) Saving Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Remote Work Opportunities
- Entry level? We'll train!
- Level Up E2 Program for Career Advancement
- Education reimbursement available for MRI cross-training
- Sign-on Bonus or Relocation Assistance Available to qualified
candidates for certain positions.
- Must have a minimum Associates Degree in Radiology or be a
graduate of an accredited two-year radiology
program.LICENSE/CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:Must be certified by the
American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT) in Radiography
and maintain current valid registration from ARRT. Must also hold a
MR advanced registration through ARRT or must obtain it within
their first 12 months of employment. Additionally, must meet the
state licensure requirement for the state in which they practice.
BLS certification required within 60 days of hire.SKILLS/ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of routine to complex MR procedures and
- Skill in operation of MRI equipment as well as applicable
- Ability to work independently and multitask.
- Ability to provide documentation accurately and
concisely.Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist Outpatient Imaging has
been a trusted provider for medical imaging throughout
Winston-Salem and its surrounding communities for many years.Our
partnership with the expert radiologists of Wake Forest Baptist
allows us to bring the highest quality of care to patients in a
comfortable outpatient setting. To learn more, visit us at and .
Serving patients in 50+ communities, OIA is an imaging center
management & development operation that is committed to delivering
an affordable diagnostic imaging option without compromising
convenience, care, technology or results. We are always recruiting
for talented individuals who are dedicated to excellent patient
care and the highest level of customer service. Visit today to view
all our clinical and non-clinical career opportunities.We are an
Equal Opportunity Employer.INDHP
Keywords: OIA Staffing Inc, Winston-Salem , FT Evening MR Tech, Other , Winston Salem, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!