Company: Safelite AutoGlass
Location: Mount Airy
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Does this position interest you? You should apply - even if you
don't match every single requirement! We're known as an auto glass
company. That's the focus of what we do. But beyond the glass,
we're so much more. We'll help you build a fulfilling career and
encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever
The Customer Advocate is one of Safelite's first impressions with
our customers. From managing administrative processes, scheduling,
work orders and invoicing, to greeting customers in person and
answering inbound phone calls and emails, this organized and
energetic professional delivers a memorable experience during every
What You'll Get
* Competitive weekly base pay.
* A benefits package valued at more than $10k*. This includes a
401(k) plan with company matching, medical coverage plans
customized to suit your needs and a commitment to work/life balance
through our paid time off (PTO) programs, company holidays and paid
* Up to $5,250 annually in tuition reimbursement.
* Paid training and all the tools and resources you'll need to be
* View all our health, wealth and life offerings at
What You'll Do
* Welcome in-shop customers and resolve customer concerns quickly
and efficiently -- without breaking a sweat -- often coming up with
* Manage incoming calls, e-mails and faxes for service issues,
pricing, warranties, commercial, dispatch, repair, cash, wholesale
and same-day reschedules/cancellations.
* Keep all the moving parts running smoothly by confirming and
completing work order information, including insurance
verification, additional parts and missing information.
* Breeze through administrative tasks such as buyouts, invoices,
work orders, managing deleted work orders and processing credit
memos and rebills.
* Review orders from the national contact center and manage dealer
part orders and special accounts.
* All other duties as assigned.
What You'll Need
* High School Diploma/GED/Equivalent required.
* Experience: 1-3 years telephone operations or business
administration experience required.
* Ability to provide world class customer service in a changing,
* Present a professional appearance and wear personal protective
* Ability to travel up to 10%.
Internal Associates: Already a member of the Safelite team? Apply
through your Workday account by searching 'Find Open Jobs'.
Diversity: Safelite welcomes everyone. We value our diverse
workforce and suppliers, and we're proud to be an equal opportunity
employer. Learn more at Safelite.com/Careers.
Benefit amounts are estimates only. Actual values will depend on
benefit elections during enrollment.
Keywords: Safelite AutoGlass, Winston-Salem , Customer Advocate, Other , Mount Airy, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!