Guest Care Center Representative-PT
Company: Lowes Foods
Location: Winston Salem
Posted on: August 6, 2022
As a Guest Services Representative, you'll join a dynamic team that
provides extraordinary service to Lowes Foods' guests and hosts.
You'll be on the front lines, with the opportunity to be a
"life-saver" for our guests. You'll gain valuable career experience
through the use of several key pieces of technology, supporting our
eCommerce channel - the fastest-growing part of our business - and
most importantly, gain experience with the core aspects of
personalized guest service.
In your work with Lowes Foods stores along with several of our
internal departments (including eCommerce, Marketing, and
Operations), you'll build rewarding relationships and gain valuable
experience and insight into several parts of our business.
The ideal candidate will be a "people person" who works well in a
collaborative, fun, and fast-paced setting and is comfortable
working with guests to provide answers, solutions, and listen to
- Support the growth of our eCommerce business through order
management and online/chat support
- Collaborate with cross-functional departments to provide guest
feedback, insights, and escalate issues to help improve our overall
- Analyze and develop creative solutions based on guest
- Assist field personnel with troubleshooting and solutions that
include technology systems, marketing programs, promotions and
- Work with store hosts and internal resources to facilitate
- Proven strong guest service orientation and skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to
articulately relate to guests via telephone.
- Proven ability to follow policies, accept internal controls and
supervision and work within the given rules.
- Proficient with personal computers, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Good analytic and critical thinking skills necessary.
- Proven ability to handle pressure and maintain a pleasant and
courteous manner. Must be courteous and professional at all
- Ability to multi-task with ease, think clearly, be objective in
decision making, team player and get along with others in a
- Ability to sit, use a PC, and interact via telephone and e-mail
for long periods of time required. Also, ability to infrequently
lift 25 lbs., if necessary.
- Bilingual fluency is preferred.
- Must be able to work flexible shifts including evening and
Keywords: Lowes Foods, Winston-Salem , Guest Care Center Representative-PT, Other , Winston Salem, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!