Cake Decorator FT
Company: Lowes Foods
Posted on: August 6, 2022
To grow community through building guest loyalty and providing
personal guest interactions that build genuine relationships with
guests and result in a brand-aligned experience.
1. Provide polite, friendly greetings and interactions with all
2. Prepare product for sale (icing, decorating, pricing, packaging
3. Maintain product level, quality and freshness.
4. When requested perform bakery clerk functions.
5. Maintain sanitation standards in the cooler, freezer, prep area
and sales area.
6. Properly cleans work area, couplers and decorating bags.
7. Maintain the organization of the freezer, including proper
rotation of product according to variety.
8. Communicate guest requests to management.
9. Communicate temperature breakdowns to supervisor.
10. Keeps supply area neat, clean and tidy at all times.
11. Properly rotates icings (including how to read dates of icings)
and scrapes down buckets.
12. Use cake manual as reference material.
13. Write on cakes.
14. Properly mix colors according to color chart.
15. Masters the use of the airbrush.
16. Use cake production sheet.
17. Achieve budgeted sales, shrink and profits for the cake section
of the bakery.
18. Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
19. Performs Front Porch duties to ensure "guest arrival" standard
20. Announce specials and sale info on the PA system.
21. Assist in product receiving and storage.
1. Friendly, outgoing personality.
2. Ability to work well with others.
3. Ability to lift 25 lbs. consistently and 50 lbs.
4. Ability to read and understand information and direction.
5. Effective communication, guest service and selling skills.
6. Must be at least 18 years old.
7. Ability to bend, kneel and stand for extended periods of
Keywords: Lowes Foods, Winston-Salem , Cake Decorator FT, Other , Kernersville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!