Posted on: August 6, 2022
Greif offers a great working environment and the opportunity to
make an immediate impact at a company where your ideas are always
Job Requisition #:
021712 Quality Coordinator (Open)
- Supports and encourages the implementation and continuous
improvement of the production system.
- Advises and consults with plant management on all continuous
improvement and quality/safety-related issues (may include
- Measures customer satisfaction and takes corrective action as
appropriate and implements techniques to ensure quality levels
remain high and consistent.
- Performs periodic testing and documents results for
certification and compliance purposes.
- Ensures compliance in the safe handling of hazardous materials
- May be required to monitor adherence to established safety
- Conduct quality audits, recommend and implements changes as
- May assist in training on lean manufacturing techniques.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education And Experience
- Typically possesses a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) and 2-4
years of relevant experience.
Knowledge And Skills
- Knowledge of or experience with quality assurance/control in a
manufacturing/production setting required
- Demonstrates strong written and oral communication skills.
- Possesses strong project management skills.
- Ability to operate various types of testing equipment.
- Prior knowledge of applicable federal, state, and local
regulations, and ISO 9000 standards is a plus.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others as part of a
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and any other relevant
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and opportunity
for growth. Greif, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We will
not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of
sexual orientation, gender identity, race, gender, religion, age,
national origin, color, disability, or veteran status.
EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. For more information read
Greif's Equal Opportunity Policy.
Keywords: Greif, Winston-Salem , Quality Coordinator, Other , Kernersville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!