Company: Acadia Healthcare
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Excellent benefits package for full time positions:-Company
matching 401k-Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance-Delta Dental
insurance-NVA vision insurance-Lincoln Financial disability and
life insurance-Paid vacation, sick, and extended sick time
- Review prospective admissions against approved admission
criteria, policies and procedures.
- Initiate contact to gather required clinical and demographic
data from patient and other sources.
- Respond promptly to inquiry calls.
- Schedule assessments.
- Conduct pre-admission assessments.
- Assist prospective patients and significant others in seeking
- Refer inquiries to other agencies and community resources when
not appropriate for facility assistance or admission.
- Coordinate with referral sources.
- Coordinate transportation arrangements for patients.
- Responsible for maintaining all the documentation involved with
the admissions process.
Keywords: Acadia Healthcare, Winston-Salem , Admissions Coordinator, Other , Galax, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!