Company: Acadia Healthcare
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Excellent benefits package: -Sign-On Bonus of $10,000k full-time
for fully LPC, LMFT, LCSW, LCP or fully CSAC or $5,000k for
part-time with benefits for fully LPC, LMFT, LCSW, LCP or fully
CSAC-Company matching 401k-Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance
-Delta Dental insurance-NVA vision insurance -Lincoln Financial
disability and life insurance-Paid vacation, sick, and extended
sick time ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Conduct individual counseling sessions and group or family
sessions as scheduled and document as required.
- Evaluate the needs of patient and determine if referrals to
other programs or facilities is needed.
- Facilitate assigned group or family sessions and assist with
modifying problem behaviors.
- Responsible for initial assessments, as well as follow up
assessment for patient.
- Prepare individual treatment plans for each assigned
- Provide counseling services to families of patient.
- Ensure all documentation regarding patient care, treatment and
incidents are completed timely and in a clear concise manner.
- Act as a liaison between referral sources and patient.
- Provide crisis intervention to patient, as needed.
- Plan for aftercare for assigned patient.
- Act as a liaison with insurance carriers, as requested.
- Provide case management duties for patient, ensuring
individualized quality care.
- May assist in the training of new clinical staff and
- May coordinate the activities of other clinical and direct
patient care personnel, providing direction and clinical
- Demonstrate a positive, empathetic and professional attitude
towards customers always. When patient needs are not met,
acknowledge and work to resolve complaints. Recognize that patient
safety is a top priority.
Keywords: Acadia Healthcare, Winston-Salem , Counselor IV, Other , Galax, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!