Machine Operator-12 HOUR ROTATIONAL SHIFTS
Company: Westfall Technik
Posted on: November 25, 2022
PACKER/INSPECTOR/MACHINE OPERATOR - 12 HOUR ROTATIONAL SHIFTS; DAYS
7A-7P OR NIGHTS 7P-7AHere at Westfall Technik, we pride ourselves
on being the fastest growing Plastic Injection Manufacturing
Company in the USA and soon Globally. While many companies
outsource their work, we believe in keeping our jobs in the US. We
currently support over 1,500 employees across 15 facilities in the
US, and we are still growing. At our WTI Mocksville, NC Facility,
we invest in our people. Our overall success is largely contributed
to our employees' skills and talents, which have been impactful and
essential to the growth of our business. Here, you'll get the
opportunity to test your knowledge and skills and become a critical
player within Westfall. We want you to view your time at Westfall
as an investment to your future. We are currently seeking Machine
Operators with the below qualifications: Professional
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to follow standardized work instructions and adhere to
safe work practices in a continuous improvement environment.
- Ability to count, organize and package parts per
- Ability to properly complete all shift paperwork per work
- Ability to maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Other duties as assigned.Desired Skills and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Prior manufacturing experience is desired, but not
- Positive outlook while working through obstacles
- Self-starter, high level of initiative
- Detail orientated
- Good time management skills
- Good communication skills - written, verbal, active listening
What You'll Love About Us:
- Salary: $15.25-$16.25/hr - / 7 Work days in 2 Week Period / 3
Day Weekends, Every Other Weekend
- 11 Paid Holidays, Sick Pay, COVID Sick Pay, Vacation Pay
- 401K, Plus Employer Match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Company Sponsored Life and AD&D,
Short and Long Term Disability, Paid Parental Leave, and More...
- We understand how COVID has affected many businesses around the
globe. Unfortunately, due to the pandemic, many companies had to
permanently shut down and lay off workers. Because Westfall Technik
is an essential business, we kept our doors open, our employees
employed and kept our employees safe by following our COVID policy
and procedures, which still stand in place today.
- We are committed to creating a diverse work environment and
proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, region, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran
status, or any other basis protected by law.
Keywords: Westfall Technik, Winston-Salem , Machine Operator-12 HOUR ROTATIONAL SHIFTS, Other , Mocksville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!