Company: Segula Technologies
Posted on: January 23, 2023
MUST be authorized to work in the United States for any
MUST be available to start working within 3 weeks of offer
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is hiring a Web Developer to join our team in
We offer a competitive salary and benefits plan, and great
opportunities for career growth!
With a global presence in 28 countries with 140 offices worldwide,
SEGULA GROUP fosters a close relationship with its customers thanks
to the expertise of its 11,000 employees.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is an Engineering and Design Services company
with a proven ability to boost innovation and competitiveness
within the major industrial sectors, including Automotive,
Aerospace & Defense, Energy, Rail, Naval, Pharmaceutical, and Oil
The Web Developer will create easy-to-use dashboards, interactive
reports, and compelling data visualizations that enable users to
consume and analyze a broad range of data. Will also manage the
applicable servers for numerous Computer and CyberSecurity Health
- Create dashboards and interactive visual reports using a Full
Suite of software including but not limited to ColdFusion, .net,
C#, and Angular.
- Create relationships between data and develop tabular and other
multidimensional data models us MS SQL
- Design, develop, test, and deploy Webpages in support of Daily
- Execute modified Agile approach with the customer and IT
- Interact with Customer requesting webpages and reports to
clearly define problem, potential solutions, and validate.
- Manage Windows Operating Systems and Servers for assigned
- Troubleshoot, modify, and refresh Legacy Applications
- Continuous Learning of new tools such of Power BI, Power
Automate, OSI PI and others
- Continous Learning of current work methods for
Bachelor's degree in Math, Statistics, Business Analytics, Data
Science or Computer Science
- 5+ years Experience developing using Full Stack
- Experience with data extraction and queries.
- Experience building visualizations in Power BI Desktop.
- Experience with MS SQL, Oracle
- Prior Professional Services or Consulting experience a
- Experience in MS Excel, Power Point and Visualization
- Ability to interact with business as well as technical
- Comprehensive knowledge of data design, data modeling, data
management, and data visualization
- Strong communication and client management skills
- Ability to learn and respond quickly to the fast-changing
- Ability to multitask and excellent interpersonal skills
- Analytical mindset with a problem-solving approach
- Ability to work in an agile environment with a focus on
- Self-motivated and eager to learn
- A team player and able to lead and initiate
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: Segula Technologies, Winston-Salem , Web Developer, Other , Lexington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!