MDS and Care Plan Coordinator - Day Shift
Company: Trio Healthcare
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Your job search ends now.
You've just CLICKED on a great career opportunity!
MDS and Care Plan Coordinator -
MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED FOR COVID 19
Why a career with us?
When you join our team, you'll work alongside extraordinary
teammates who share our passion for helping others. In return,
you'll enjoy the following Benefits of Caring:
* Daily Pay - our on-demand mobile app that allows you to access
your pay when you want it. With Daily Pay, you can make every day a
* Competitive wages and benefits, including generous paid
* Sign-on Bonus
* Teammate Referral Bonus
* "Champions of the Heart" - our teammate recognition and
Responsible for using the RAI process in coordinating the
completion (including timing and scheduling) of the mandated OBRA
and Medicare MDS assessments and MDS assessment information to
contribute in the development, review, and/or revision of a
resident's care plan as one member of the interdisciplinary team.
Serve as a resource for all disciplines in relation to the RAI
process and MDS assessments.
* Must be a Registered Nurse in good standing and licensed with
applicable State Board of Nursing.
* Previous MDS 3.0 experience preferred.
* Excellent communication skills in both written and oral
* Knowledge of computer skills.
* Full understanding of State and Federal RAI regulations with the
ability to communicate and comprehend the MDS process.
* Knowledge in contributing in writing/updating care plans as
member of interdisciplinary team.
* Knowledgeable about reimbursement rules and procedures.
* CEU's as required by State.
We'd love the chance to discuss YOUR career with us..
Keywords: Trio Healthcare, Winston-Salem , MDS and Care Plan Coordinator - Day Shift, Other , Galax, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!