2nd Shift Material Handler
Company: Greif Brothers
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Greif offers a great working environment and the opportunity to
make an immediate impact at a company where your ideas are always
Job Requisition #:
023095 2nd Shift Material Handler (Open)
* Assists with wrapping and labeling product as needed.
* Removes debris generated in the paper recycling process.
* Operates lift truck as necessary. Perform lift truck safety check
to ensure proper lift equipment operation.
* Completes various duties including pushing racks of product by
hand, operating stretch wrap machinery, daily housekeeping,
* Learns other production jobs in order to fill temporary vacancies
of regular workers during vacation, off days, etc.
* Assists operators with the maintenance of equipment as
* Maintains good housekeeping on line by sweeping work area,
* All other duties as assigned.
* High School diploma, GED or equivalent required.
* At least 1 year of relevant work experience preferred.
* Must be willing to advance in skills and knowledge.
* Must be at least 18 years old.
* Ability to follow work instructions.
* Mechanical skills a plus.
* Physically able to lift up to 20 lbs. repetitively, 30 lbs.
* Capable of working in a fast-paced production environment.
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and opportunity
for growth. Greif, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We will
not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of
sexual orientation, gender identity, race, gender, religion, age,
national origin, color, disability, or veteran status.
EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. For more information read
Greif's Equal Opportunity Policy.
Keywords: Greif Brothers, Winston-Salem , 2nd Shift Material Handler, Other , Kernersville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!