First Impressions Specialist (PART TIME)
Company: Truliant Federal Credit Union
Location: Winston Salem
Posted on: March 16, 2023
First Impressions Specialist (PART TIME)
Purpose of the Job
As the first and final point of contact at Truliant's Headquarters, the First Impressions Specialist greets and assists member-owners, guests and staff over the phone and face-to-face in a friendly and professional manner to create an exceptional experience while on our corporate campus. This position serves as a liaison between guests and Truliant employees, actively promoting Truliant and ensuring clear communication between all parties.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
* Acts as the Corporate Office ambassador to all internal/external members, ensuring a comforting and welcoming environment by effectively demonstrating service standards when greeting, acknowledging, offering support and fielding inquiries as required.
* Answers a wide variety of inquiries from team members, member-owners and guests, both in person, over the telephone and via e-mail, responding quickly and efficiently in a professional manner.
* Acts as a liaison between all member-owners and guests having scheduled appointments with team members, effectively communicating with all parties upon arrival to ensure best-in-class experience.
* Supports all departments/personnel with ad hoc administrative requests, including conference room coordination, guest relations and member relations.
* Accepts employee deliveries and oversees pick-ups, ensuring they reach the intended recipient(s).
* Assists Facilities in the coordination of vendors, contractors and special events.
* Effectively screens and vets solicitations as needed to ensure the use of appropriate channels in accordance with credit union policy and procedures.
* Appropriately directs member-owners to Member Financial Center for all account maintenance, deposit and loan related requests.
* Ensures a neat and clean lobby appearance by effectively organizing areas and working with Facilities as required for maintenance related items.
* Operates lobby visitor management system to ensure that approved guests are registered and are issued admittance passes to account for building population.
* Assists employees with issuing and collecting temporary day badges as needed and reports all issuances of temporary day badges to Security Services for deactivation of employee's primary badge.
* Provides member relations and oversight of team members, member-owners, guests and vendors entering and exiting the Headquarters lobby.
* Monitors entrances to secured areas to help ensure entrance into such areas only by authorized personnel.
* Assists in an evacuation plan at the Main Lobby in the event of an emergency.
* Provides direction to emergency personnel responding to the Headquarters lobby and driveway.
* Monitors and reports all emergencies, security or safety concerns to Security Services.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
* Assists with other tasks and projects as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
* Must have excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
* Must be able to use a computer, with basic knowledge of MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
* Must be detail oriented, with strong organizational skills
* Must be able to work in a general office environment
* Must have a valid driver's license
* Must be able to maintain confidentiality
* Must meet the requirements to be bonded
* Must be flexible and able to shift resources and priorities as required
* Must be able to complete all assignments with minimal supervision
* Must have ability to demonstrate tact and diplomacy in an environment of confidentiality with the right balance of common sense, empathy, and business acumen
* Must demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact at all levels, internally and externally
* Should possess a strong commitment to providing excellent service to Truliant's members
* Occasional standing, walking, bending, and stooping required
* Must be able to stand or sit at a desk for long periods of time and use a computer
* Must be able to moderately lift or move up to 5 pounds and occasionally lift or move up to 10 pounds
Education and Background
* Associates degree or equivalent experience required
* Minimum of two (2) years administrative/customer service experience or equivalent required
Hanes Mall Blvd. - Winston Salem, NC 27103 US (Primary)
Keywords: Truliant Federal Credit Union, Winston-Salem , First Impressions Specialist (PART TIME), Other , Winston Salem, North Carolina
here to apply!