Company: Solace IT Solutions
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Responsible for achieving maximum efficiency of our internal
resources through daily dispatch and scheduling of service requests
through Autotask. Requests are submitted via phone call, email,
automated alerts, and client portal tickets. It will be your
responsibility to ensure clients requests are met quickly and
accurately with extraordinary customer service.
- Serve as the initial point of contact for customers and their
end-users seeking technical assistance and escalate as
- Handle calls, emails, and automated service requests from
clients requiring assistance.
- Resolve level one issues such as password resets and system
- Coordinating with other team members and departments.
- Creating and managing service tickets & calendar appointments
- Will have daily communications with Clients and Employees
required to complete incoming requests.
- Ability to meet First Call Resolution goals.
- Ask educated questions and listen to customers to determine the
root cause of the issue(s) in order to provide information to Help
- Follow-up and update support ticket statuses as requests
- Track and ensure new hardware is being received and prepared to
- Ability to provide administrative assistance to other
departments as needed.
- Must be self-motivated and operate in a fast-paced
- Must have a positive attitude and a desire to assist our
clients and internal staff.
- Must possess superior customer service skill, strong oral and
written communication skills.
- Perform responsibilities in accordance with all company
standards, policies and procedures.
- Maintain Confidentiality with regards to the information being
processed, stored, or accessed by the end-users on the network.
- Technical Capacity
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Time Management
- Teamwork Orientation
This job operates in a professional office environment at our
office in Kernersville. Hours are 8-5 Monday through Friday.
- Maximize - Maximize your effort. Exceed Expectations of the
customer. Go above and beyond. Be Proactive. Always be your best
- Optimize - Optimize your words and actions while maintaining a
positive attitude. Offer Solutions, not problems.
- Revolutionize - Move the line, Push boundaries. Initiate change
for the better.
- Harmonize - Creative cooperation, teamwork, inclusion.
- Materialize - Materialize solutions and own the results.
- High School or GED
- 5 years of experience supporting business in dispatch or a help
- Proficient in Autotask or other dispatch/ticketing software
- Paid vacation
Keywords: Solace IT Solutions, Winston-Salem , Client Coordinator, Other , Kernersville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...