Entry Level Manufacturing - Advance, NC
Company: Ashley Furniture
Location: Rural Hall
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Find your home at Ashley. We're more than a business. We're a
Family. Build Your Career with Ashley Apply and Interview with us
today! Daily interviews are held from 8AM to 3PM from Monday to
Friday. Positions are filling up quickly. Keep in mind there are
wait times around noon and wear closed toe, closed heel shoes.
Recruiting Center: 333 Ashley Furniture Way, Advance NC
Manufacturing and Warehouse Associates Grow your manufacturing or
warehouse career with a team of industry leaders that are rich with
innovation and have a winning attitude. With the combination of
advanced manufacturing and warehousing at Ashley, you'll develop a
diverse set of skills and learn what it takes to be the
Manufacturer of Furniture. What you will do as a Manufacturing
- You have the ability to lift 50 - 100 pounds.
- You will operate or assist in operating machines and various
hand tools in accordance with standard operating procedures
identified for the specific tool.
- Accurately record production information. This includes
recording using a scanner, computer, or by hand.
- Inspect parts for defects, repair if possible, and inform
appropriate personnel of non-conforming parts.
- You will always make safety for yourself and your co-workers a
- What skills you will need:
- You are able to read, write, and comprehend the meaning of
- The ability to learn basic computer and scanning systems.
- You must be able to remain on your feet in an upright position
and move about on foot for the duration of your shift. You will
also bend, twist, squat, stoop, kneel, crouch, and reach at or
above shoulder level.
- You have basic counting and math skills. Who We Are At Ashley,
we're more than a business we're family. As the largest
manufacturer of home furnishings in the world, we know what it
takes to build incredible furniture and future leaders. We're
problem solvers with the grit to persevere during challenging times
and innovators who won't coast when times are good. We create
solutions, not excuses. And never settle for status quo. It's the
reason we're always searching for better ways to delivering an
exceptional customer experience. That's why Ashley Furniture is in
our industry. Ready to grow? You've come to the right place. Ashley
Furniture has a "Growth Mindset", and once you join our team,
you'll learn from the best in the business. Apply today and find
your home at Ashley! Benefits We Offer
- Health, Dental, Vision, Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Your Birthday off
- Generous Employee Discount on home furnishings
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Ashley Wellness Centers (location specific) and Medical
- 401(k) and Profit Sharing
- Life Insurance Our Core Values
- Honesty & Integrity
- Passion, Drive, Discipline
- Continuous Improvement/Operational Excellence
- Dirty Fingernail
- Growth Focused To learn more about Ashley Furniture, our
community engagement programs, environmental stewardship, and our
core values, please visit our Corporate Social Responsibility
information page: Corporate Social Responsibility We are an equal
opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment.
While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those
meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals
Only. Apply and Interview with us today!
Keywords: Ashley Furniture, Winston-Salem , Entry Level Manufacturing - Advance, NC, Other , Rural Hall, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!