TPM Technician - Manufacturing
Company: NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Job #: 41523 Title: TPM Technician - Manufacturing Job Location:
Hamptonville, North Carolina - United States Employment Type:
Salary: $50,000.00 - $50,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly Employer Will
Recruit From: Nationwide Relocation Paid?: Negotiable WHY IS THIS A
GREAT OPPORTUNITY? Job Summary: Maintains production and quality by
ensuring operation of machinery and mechanical equipment are
effective. JOB DESCRIPTION
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Resolve safety issues on all equipment.
- Repair equipment failure (downtime).
- Determine root cause failures and alleviate issues on assigned
- Record all unscheduled down time on equipment in designated
- Communicate usage, needs and sourcing of components.
- Assist in the implementation of projects.
- Assist in the installation of equipment as requested.
- Assist in the development of continuous improvement activities
- Serve as an active participant in LSS programs that promote
- Preventative and predictive maintenance activities to maintain
and improve equipment uptime and performance while enhancing OEE%
- Must adhere to all company and location policies and safety
- Must be able to work extended hours when required
- All other duties as assigned QUALIFICATIONS Education,
Experience, Skills and Abilities Required for Consideration as a
Candidate: (If a degree is required it must be from an accredited
- Two year technical shop degree or certifications in technical
aspects of maintenance (hydraulics, pneumatics, basic electricity,
etc.) or equivalent experience.
- Must be able to read and understand English.
- Strong mechanical maintenance background.
- Comprehensive knowledge of TPM (Total Preventive
- Must demonstrate ability to perform root cause analysis and
possess excellent trouble shooting skills in high pressure
- 3-5 years of work experience is required as a minimum
- Computer skills are a must Word, Excel, CMMS Competencies:
- Customer Focus
- Drive for Results
- Creative Program Solving
- Interpersonal Relationships
- Accountability Education:
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
Keywords: NPAworldwide Recruitment Network, Winston-Salem , TPM Technician - Manufacturing, Professions , Hamptonville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!