Inventory Control Specialist
Company: Hanesbrands Inc.
Location: Rural Hall
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Overview This position is primarily responsible for cycle
counting and assisting overall inventory accuracy for the
Distribution Center. Stock Specialist must work closely with daily
operations assisting in inventory flow throughout the various
department. Stock Specialist will assist operational employees and
inventory associates for inventory accuracy requirements. This
position requires advanced knowledge of inventory control and
developed skills using the PKMS system. Two vacancies: 2nd shift
Sunday- Wednesday, 5:00pm-3:00am 2nd shift Wednesday- Saturday,
- Knowledgeable of all inventory flow aspects of the Distribution
- Knowledge of the PKMS system. Requires cross department
knowledge within Distribution Center using PKMS.
- Responsible for maintaining and adjusting inventory in;
Reserve, Active, Case Pick, and Transitional.
- Must be able to use the inventory accuracy options provided by
the PKMS System to facilitate production flow.
- Assist the Inventory Accuracy Manager on assessment,
researching, and developing inventory accuracy requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required. Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrated effective interpersonalskills. Must be able to
interact positively with employees at all levels and under a
variety of conditions.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple
- Ability to work flexible shift schedules when necessary.
- Certification or ability to be certified required for powered
equipment including turret truck.
- Strong communication/ presentation skills, verbal, and
- Demonstrated ability to preform with minimal supervision.
- Ability to learn and comprehend distribution/ production
business is required.
- Ability to adapt to changing procedures, policies, and work
- Strong resolution skills required for resolving daily
inaccuracyissues. Must be able to work well under time
- Must be able to work safely in a fast paced team environment.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the
United States and should not require now, or in the future,
sponsorship for employment visa status. EOE/AA:
Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled Only applicants requiring
accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process
should contact us directly: Telephone: 877.999.5553 Email:
Keywords: Hanesbrands Inc., Winston-Salem , Inventory Control Specialist, Professions , Rural Hall, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!