Behavior Technician ABA
Company: Mosaic Pediatric Therapy
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Mosaic is North Carolina's leading provider of applied behavior
analysis (ABA) (behavioral therapy) to children with autism. Our
mission is to enrich the lives of children with autism and inspire
the clinical leaders of tomorrow. We are a values-driven company
and are dedicated to providing world-class therapy services to our
clients while promoting a positive and supportive culture for our
We have current behavior technician and Registered Behavior
Technician (RBT) openings across the following Piedmont Triad
- High Point
How will I make a difference in the life of a child?
- Change the lives of children with autism and their families by
providing world-class therapy services and support
- Implement evidence-based behavior treatment plans targeting the
reduction of problem behaviors while teaching social,
communication, and life skills.
- Collaborate with and learn from the top clinical minds in the
field, preparing you for a career in behavior analysis or in other
behavioral health and mental health fields.
How do I know if I'm a good fit?
(Requirements & Qualifications)
- A passion for working with and supporting special needs
- A high school diploma (bachelor's degree preferred)
- Strong verbal and written communication, time management,
organization, and problem-solving skills
- Possess the Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) certificate or
the willingness to complete the RBT certification
- No prior experience is required (we offer paid training!) but
successful candidates often have prior experience as a behavior
technician, counselor, mental health technician, mental health
therapist or social worker, or other experience in education, child
care, or human services.
What does Mosaic provide?
(Compensation & Benefits*)
- Competitive compensation
- Paid Training
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid drive time
- Mileage reimbursement
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Employee assistance program
- BACB Professional Certification Fee Reimbursement
- Mosaic BCBA Student Program
- Employee reward and recognition program
- Employee referral bonuses
- Eligible at 30 hours per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Mosaic Pediatric Therapy, Winston-Salem , Behavior Technician ABA, Professions , Kernersville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!