Material Handler Manual Active 1st Shift - Hanesbrands Inc. Careers
Location: Winston Salem
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Incumbent is responsible for material handling procedures such as,
the timely replenishment of pick locations, disposal of empty
cartons, tape sealing completed cartons, palletizing by customer,
wrapping and staging pallets for shipping. Material handlers may
use material moving equipment such as pallet jacks to bring
materials to an appropriate location. Incumbent must perform
transactions in the inventory system by scanning each case id to
the correct pick bay location.
* Move cases from drop zone to area needed on the pick line.
* Open cases, scan case id using a wrist mount scanner and place in
correct location on pick rack.
* Pull empty cartons from take away conveyor or designated area to
be disposed of.
* Tape seal completed cartons, place on a pallet by customer ,
shrink wrap and move to staging area.
* Assist in physical inventories.
* Perform other duties assigned
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Read, write, add subtract, multiply and divide - understand
* Regular attendance is required.
* Must be able to work in a physically demanding role such as
standing, bending, and lifting.
* Must learn to use a wrist mount scanner and become familiar with
the WM system.
* Operates material handling equipment such as a pallet jack to
* Ability to learn and comprehend distribution/production business
* Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
* Must communicate effectively.
* Must be able to work safely in a fast paced team environment.
Note: The above Job description outlines the general details
considered necessary to
describe the principal duties and responsibilities of that job. It
is not a listing
of all work requirements or duties that may be inherent in the
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the
United States and should not require now, or in the future,
sponsorship for employment visa status
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of
the application and hiring process should contact us directly:
Keywords: Hanes, Winston-Salem , Material Handler Manual Active 1st Shift - Hanesbrands Inc. Careers, Professions , Winston Salem, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!