Maintenance Groundskeeper - Brookberry Park
Company: Blue Ridge Companies
Location: Winston Salem
Posted on: August 4, 2022
$500 Sign-on Bonus Select any that apply:
- A) Waldo could never escape your all-seeing eye.
- B) You choose not to go to the gym because you exercise enough
at work, and why pay for something that you get paid to do?
- C) You picture yourself as a superhero anytime you strap on a
leaf blower or pull the trigger of a pressure washer.
- D) Working outside was always more appealing than being cooped
up in a cubicle.
- E) All of the Above. If you selected any or all of the above,
you should be working at Blue Ridge Companies as a Groundskeeper.
We're Good At:
- Providing opportunities for you to enhance your career through
engaging educational classes.
- Rewarding you with up to 25% of your annual salary in bonuses
- Benefits: we've got quite a few; 401k, health insurance, life
insurance, the list goes on...
- Providing you with the opportunity to give back to the
community through philanthropic initiatives, such as Toys for Tots,
food drives and more. What You'll Do:
- Walk the community daily and remove litter and debris from the
- Remove trash daily from trash receptacles located in and around
the pool, pet walk stations, interior and exterior amenities.
- Check and replace exterior lighting on a scheduled and
- Performing various physical tasks, such as tearing down fences,
digging post-holes, carrying furniture, etc.. (Who needs a gym
- Complete minor and routine plumbing, electrical, appliance and
HVAC repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Thoroughly clean all breezeways to include cleaning light
fixtures, removing cobwebs and debris, wiping down stair risers.
Periodically power wash the inside breezeway walls.
- Perform trash-out duties at vacated apartments. Remove all
abandoned furniture, trash and boxes.
- Power wash sidewalks and building exteriors when needed. Blue
Ridge Companies requires you to have a valid driver's license to
drive the golf cart. You're Good At:
- Ensuring quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness;
Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to
improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Supporting and maintaining a positive attitude.
- Initiative - Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Learning something new - Pursues training and development
opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and
- Customer service - Managing difficult or emotional customer
situations; Responding promptly to customer needs; Responding to
requests for service and assistance.
- Teamwork - Giving and welcoming feedback; Contributing to
building a positive team spirit; Putting success of team above own
- Dependability - Keeping commitments; Committing to long hours
of work when necessary to reach goals; Completing tasks on time or
notifying the appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Working well under pressure. Are you ready to join the Blue
Ridge family? Apply now! PI186747497
Keywords: Blue Ridge Companies, Winston-Salem , Maintenance Groundskeeper - Brookberry Park, Professions , Winston Salem, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!