Patient Care Technician
Company: Health Systems Management
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job Description Up to $2,000 Sign-On Bonus Offered, based on
experience!!! Patient Care Technician (PCT) Health Systems
Management, Inc. (HSM) is a full service healthcare management
organization providing a full range of development, management, and
administrative services for dialysis facilities over the past 35
years in Georgia, South Carolina, and North Carolina. HSM has an
outstanding reputation in the renal community for providing high
quality patient care and encouraging physician input while
maintaining efficient business operations. We are currently seeking
compassionate, dedicated, and highly motivated Patient Care
Technicians to join our dialysis team. Responsibilities and
- Prepares the patient's access for treatment initiation.
- Initiates, monitors, and discontinues dialysis per written
policies, procedures, and standards of care.
- Obtains patient's vital signs before, during, and after
dialysis treatment and appropriately documents inpatient medical
- Transports patients to dialysis station and positions patient
in chair for dialysis treatment.
- Monitors patient for adverse reaction and dialysis equipment
- Demonstrates knowledge of infection control as related to hand
washing and universal precautions.
- Responds appropriately to emergency situations.
- On-the-job fundamentals of dialysis training provided.
- This position requires frequent and prolonged periods of
standing and the employee must be able to bend over.
- The employee may occasionally be required to move machines and
equipment of up to 200 pounds, with assistance, and may lift
chemical and water solutions of up to 30 pounds and as high as 5
feet. Education Requirements and Position Qualifications:
- High School Diploma required.
- Successful completion of classroom orientation quizzes and
- Must obtain CCHT credentials within 18 months following the
first day of employment.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and to fill in when
- Excellent bedside manner and communication skills. Benefits:
- Extensive benefits package to include:
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement Covid-19 Vaccination or medical/religious
exemption is required. Health Systems Management, Inc. is an Equal
Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, marital status,
pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected
Keywords: Health Systems Management, Winston-Salem , Patient Care Technician, Professions , Lexington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!