Company: Mickey Truck Bodies
Posted on: August 7, 2022
$500 HIRING BONUS!!
$19-$22 PER HOUR
1st Shift 7 am- 4 pm Monday to Friday
Do you love to work with your hands? Do you have experience welding
and wiring? Do you want to be part of a family owned and operated
local business? If this sounds like the environment for you, apply
now to join the Mickey Truck Body family today. We have great pay,
excellent benefits, and a caring company culture where you can
excel in our manufacturing environment. Apply TODAY! Mickey Truck
Bodies offers employees a competitive compensation and benefit
package including: · Productivity and Performance Bonus · Paid
Vacation Time · Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance (Employee
cost share)· Wellness Plan with Incentives · Flexible Spending
Accounts · Company Paid Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance ·
Company Paid Basic Life Insurance with AD&D Policy Summary: The
trailer technician is responsible to perform a variety of welding
functions. The trailer technician should be familiar and capable of
using various types of welding equipment, power and hand tools.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform welds (GMAW) on various materials such as steel,
stainless, and aluminum using welding equipment. Weld positions
include flat, horizontal and overhead.
- Cut metal using shears, saw, plasma cutter and or other
- Diagnose and repair minor electrical issues, hydraulic issues,
and repair structural damage to trailers.
- Operate power and hand tools including sanders, grinders, saw,
skill saw, floor jacks, impact gun, rivet gun, and Sawzall.
- Must be able to work independently and part of a team.
- Read and interpret work orders to carry out assigned work
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to use basic hand tools required
- Able to read and use a tape measure to the 1/16"
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines while
maintaining positive attitude. Education and Experience:
- College classes in welding technology, collision repair and
refinishing technology, or auto body refinishing a plus.
- 1+ year of experience in welding or trailer body repair
experience preferred Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to communicate clearly
- Requires ability to lift, carry, push, or pull up to 50
- Requires ability to sit, stand, walk, climb, balance, stoop,
crawl, and kneel
- Specific vision ability required includes close, distance,
color, and peripheral vision with depth perception and ability to
adjust focus. Work Environment: Manufacturing work environment that
has frequent exposure to fumes or airborne particles, noise
intensity level, proximity to moving mechanical parts and exposure
to weather. Mickey Truck Bodies and Subsidiaries is an equal
opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the
decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based
on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status,
age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability,
medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any
other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Mickey Truck Bodies, Winston-Salem , Trailer Technician/Welder/Fabricator, Professions , Thomasville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!