Automation Material Handler
Company: Unifi Inc
Posted on: January 24, 2023
How will you play an important role?
The Automation Material Handler's primary function is to supply
inspectors and automation with needed materials. Ensure that
automatic guided vehicles are running smoothly and tracked.
What is my earning potential?
We now offer new competitive hourly rates starting at $16.00 with
top pay up to $17.50. In addition, our updated enhanced shift
premiums $1.00 for 12 hour night shifts.
Are you qualified for the position?
* Previous material handling experience a plus, but not
* Basic Computer Skills
* Ability to read and basic math
* Ability to make analyze and make decisions
* Ability to walk long distances
* Ability to be able to be able to bend, stand, walk, lift, and
reach frequently throughout shift
* Ability to work 12 hour shifts regularly and/or every weekend
* Hand and Eye coordination
* Ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
What is essential for success?
* Integrity - lives by ethical principles, trustworthiness,
courtesy, honesty and accountability
* Respects Diversity - respects genders, cultures, communities, and
differences of others, including differences of thought and
* Safety - exhibits behaviors that support and encourage a safe
work environment. Immediately reports and/or resolves unsafe
behaviors and conditions
* Teamwork and Relationship Skills - works well with others to
achieve goals and solve problems, develops positive and effective
* Communication Skills - listens, speaks and writes clearly and
* Attendance - fulfills the requirements of the work schedule
* Work Ethic - exhibits high standards of personal commitment
towards achieving goals and objectives
* Quality Focused - follows processes, delivers work that meets and
* Adaptable - effectively adjusts and responds to change
* Technical Skills - exhibits ability to understand and perform
technical aspects of the job
Have we mentioned our impressive benefits?
* Shift premiums
* Rotating Schedules
* Comprehensive health benefits
* Free on-site health clinics
* Paid Vacation: 20hrs@ 3mos, 80hrs@ 6mos, 120hrs@ 1 year
* Holiday Pay
* Tuition reimbursement
* 401(k) with generous match
* And more!
Partner with Unifi Manufacturing and be a part of our extraordinary
The innovation that drives our company makes a difference in the
world. That's why we look for self-starters who believe they can
make a difference for our company. We look for amazing skills,
diverse perspectives, an inventive spirit and a never-say-die
attitude. Whether our people make their impact on the front lines
with customers, in the manufacturing plant, in distribution,
product development, marketing or business management, we're all
here to help our partners win in the marketplace. That's how we
Unifi Manufacturing, Inc. participates in E-Verify. E-Verify - is a
registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland
Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug Free Workplace. A background check
will be conducted for this position.
Keywords: Unifi Inc, Winston-Salem , Automation Material Handler, Professions , Yadkinville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!