Sr. Business Analyst, Global Logistics Business Solutions
Company: EDI Staffing
Posted on: March 16, 2023
- Seeking an experienced supply chain professional to join our
Global Logistics Business Solutions team. In this role, the
qualified candidate will be instrumental in executing the digital
supply transformation strategy within company.
- The Global Logistics Business Solutions team is a business
functional, demand responsible team with ownership for the
Logistics technology solutions roadmap and change management
- The Sr. Business Analyst is a trusted operational partner and
solution provider that brings a deep understanding of supply chain,
logistics and distribution fulfillment methods. This position
requires technical and operational depth, excellent communication,
and relationship skills.
- Influences and executes to the Global Logistics Technology
product roadmap in partnership with business and IT partners
identifying and prioritizing new capabilities to meet key business
objectives and operational needs. Inclusive of: WES, WMS, OMS,
Webstore, TMS, TE, SFCC, LMS, VAS, MHE, et al.
- Provides technical enablement expertise in all areas of
Logistics fulfillment for operational guidance and best practices.
Is heavily invested in business and operational strategy defining
and translating operational improvement opportunities into
technical solution capabilities and deliverables.
- Leads the full lifecycle change management process from
discovery through post implementation with fiscal discipline while
mindful of the overall business strategy and technology
- Leads business requirement gathering sessions methodically
documenting for handoff to technology partners in the solutioning
and design of improved systematic behaviors while mindful of
corporate audit policies, sustainability practices, information
security policies, and industry best practices.
- Establish and maintain strong business partnerships across
functional areas to promote collaboration, teamwork, and
organizational alignment as new integration touchpoints are
implemented within the enterprise.
- Evaluates new technologies on cost, capability, technical
integration and overall fit in the enterprise.
- Ensures business partner teams have the proper training and
standard operation procedure documentation to effectively execute
operationally with focus on reducing to eliminating support contact
- Provides 1 st or 2 nd Level operational support to ensure
timely and effective support for 24x7 multi-site, multi-channel
business operation applying advanced troubleshooting techniques and
tools to minimize Business impacts.
- Provides frontline support for new site implementations,
large-scale technical upgrades, etc. to ensure adoption,
stabilization, and benefits realization.
- Develop and maintain relationships with solution providers to
ensure a deep understanding of capabilities to capitalize on value
creation, staying current on new releases and industry best
practices to inform the roadmap.
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge set for consumer, wholesale,
and retail and business along with industry best practices and
trends to inform on product roadmap.
- Four-year degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain
Management, Information Systems or equivalent work experience
within the consumer goods industry.
- 5-7 years of hands-on support and business
operational/technical analysis experience with a tier-1 provider:
WMS, OMS, TMS/TE, LMS, & ERP.
- Prior experience and understanding of WES concepts &
- Demonstrated experience implementing new capabilities and
supporting warehouse automation & MHE as well as managing
associated 3 rd party partners.
- Deep understanding of distribution fulfillment models with the
ability to define and implement the best solution
- Demonstrated experience in leveraging standardized methods &
practices for delivery of business solutions.
- Demonstrated experience with large-scale, cross-functional,
high impact, quick response initiatives.
- Authentic team member with demonstrated ability to collaborate
and influence at all levels within the organization with a
continuous focus on value creation.
- Bring passion, drive, fiscal discipline, and continuous
improvement focus to this position leading by example.
- WMS, Manhattan Associates
- WES, preferably Vargo COFE
- OMS, preferably IBM Sterling SaaS
- ERP, preferably SAP
- Contact Center, preferably Salesforce
- MHE, preferably Intelligrated/Client and Mantissa
- VAS; preferably Barudan
- Small Parcel; preferably Fedex, UPS, DHL
Nice to have:
- Project Management Certifications (PMP, CSM, DASM, or PMI-ACP)
are a plus.
- Lean & Agile mindset are a plus
- Experience with RPA is a plus.
- Experience with RF/RFID applications is a plus.
- Experience with Robotics automation is a plus.
Keywords: EDI Staffing, Winston-Salem , Sr. Business Analyst, Global Logistics Business Solutions, Professions , Kernersville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...