Maintenance Manager (The Gallery Lofts)
Company: Bell Partners Corporate
Location: Winston Salem
Posted on: October 9, 2018
The Maintenance Manager manages, directs, supervises and performs maintenance services for the community and supervises the Maintenance staff. This position is responsible for interior and exterior maintenance, repairs, and grounds keeping for the beauty, safety, security, and well being of the community.Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Recruit, hire, train and supervise all maintenance associates and conduct regular performance appraisals.? Provide feedback to associates with the assistance of the Community Manager
- Ensure that the community and its grounds are in good repair and provide a safe and attractive environment for residents
- Inspect the community and grounds regularly, identify any areas in need of repair
- Maintain grounds, coordinate lawn service and other outdoor grounds service from approved vendors as needed
- Must set up and maintain the Community Compliance Manual for the community according to specifications
- Respond to all repair requests and maintenance concerns from residents and staff
- Prepare apartments for new residents
- Ensure proper removal and disposal of trash
- Ensure that all maintenance items are kept in a safe area to prevent injuries to residents, associates, and visitors
- Maintain availability to residents, management, staff, on a regular predictable basis
- Attend required meetings and training programs?
- Must follow all safety/OSHA RequirementsAdditional Functions and Responsibilities:
- Additional duties as assignedKnowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Understanding and ability to repair HVAC, plumbing, electrical, basic carpentry and mechanical systems
- Proficiency in computer skills such as Ops Technology, e-mail
- Available to work days and evenings, weekdays, and weekends
- Must demonstrate support of Bell Core Values
- Must demonstrate ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Must demonstrate ability to successfully work on a team
- Must be able to clearly communicate both orally and in writingEducation and Background:
- High School degree or equivalent is required
- 2-5 years previous maintenance experience preferably in a multi-family housing environment
- Personnel Supervisory experience preferred?
- HVAC, EPA and/or CPO certifications may be required in many communities, based on staffing levelsBell Partners, Inc. (?BPI? or the ?Company?) is an equal employment opportunity employer. BPI?s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. BPI also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is BPI?s policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.Note to Applicants: Smoking is prohibited in all indoor areas of?Bell Partners Inc.?unless designated smoking areas have been established by a particular location in accordance with applicable state and local law.
Keywords: Bell Partners Corporate, Winston-Salem , Maintenance Manager (The Gallery Lofts), Professions , Winston Salem, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!