Information Security Analyst 3
Company: Wells Fargo
Location: Winston Salem
Posted on: February 5, 2019
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers' expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers' financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members. Enterprise Information Security Since 1852, customers have trusted that Wells Fargo would keep their assets secure from theft and always available. Today, maintaining customer trust remains our underlying operating principle. Enterprise Information Security's (EIS) vision is to provide Wells Fargo world leading cyber security risk management. Through a framework that addresses policy, process, operations, people, and technology, EIS protects Wells Fargo's infrastructure, corporate data, and customer assets, and ensures alignment with applicable regulations and laws. EIS is part of Wells Fargo's Corporate Risk organization and is led by the Chief Information Security Officer. Job Description Provides access management support for production systems and technical support for moderately complex security-related issues. Processes logon ID/user access requests (provision/de-provision using EAM tools). Maintains and tracks the status of documents. Reviews access requests for proper authorizations and produces reports to assist customers in reviewing accesses. Assists in the review of existing systems security issues and procedures. Assists Senior Staff with security consulting and moderately complex security projects related to data access, integrity, confidentiality and business continuity. Assists customers in identifying security risks to their applications. Participates in the evaluation and implementation of emerging data access control technologies, information systems security issues, safeguards and techniques. Maintains a familiarity with bank security policies and government regulations pertaining to information security. Perform periodic review of existing documentation to ensure current understanding of processes and procedures making updates/changes as necessary. Provides training and assistance for installed security products and may and may assist in the delivery of security awareness programs. May provide support for testing, emergencies, installations, and conversions. Assist with project efforts. May assist in audit compliance projects. Participate in SOX/Audit work. May provide guidance to less experienced staff. Required Qualifications
- 2+ years of Information security reporting and analysis experience
- 3+ years of MS Active Directory experience
- 3 + years of access management provisioning experience
- 3+ years of information security administration experience Desired Qualifications
- Microsoft Excel spreadsheets experience importing, exporting, and manipulating data
- Ability to assess current processes/procedures and make recommendations for efficiency
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- Knowledge and understanding of technology support: ticketing workflow systems, in a production environment
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex technical problems
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Experience with password vaulting systems such as CyberArk
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Solid knowledge and understanding of information security practices and policies Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience working with an online repository and/or database
- Experience working with policy, compliance, and remediation
- Experience working in a mid-to-large scale Active Directory environment.
- Experience working with Windows servers.
- Experience with other key platforms: Unix/BoKS, Mainframe/TopSecret, Database, etc.
- Experience with documenting procedures, including diagrams and workflows. Job Expectations
- Ability to work on call as assigned
- Ability to work additional hours as needed Street Address AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC NC-Winston Salem: 809 W 4 1/2 St - Winston Salem, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women. Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Department: Technology, Information Technology - provided by Dice Analysis, Analyst, Analytical Skills, CISSP, Consulting, Customer Service, Database, EIS, Excel, Management, Microsoft Excel, Project, Risk Management, Security, SOX, Testing, Unix, Windows
Keywords: Wells Fargo, Winston-Salem , Information Security Analyst 3, Professions , Winston Salem, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!