Regional OTR Drivers - Increased Pay!
Company: Logistics One
Location: Winston Salem
Posted on: February 9, 2019
REGIONAL OTR DRIVERS WANTEDUP TO $.70 Per Mile
Top Drivers Earning over $75,000 Per Year
2016 and Newer Tractors, Benefits, Home Time & Paid Time Off
Contact Joe Mooney-Recruiter (888) ###-#### Ext. 181
Logistics One is a growing business since 1994. We take pride in knowing our drivers by name. We have a strong commitment to safety and compliance for both our employees and customers. We make every effort to work with our drivers to provide a rewarding career. We have all the latest technologies in place to make our drivers successful including personal tablets for E-logs and messaging, EZ Pass and Fuel Card, Bluetooth in all tractors, paperless trip sheet and BOL transfers. New tractors governed at 70-72 mph! 24-hour dispatch with dedicated dispatchers. Full service fleet shop at our main terminal with drive through truck wash, onsite fuel & more .
$.50 for the first 2000 miles per week, $.70 per mile for all miles over 2000!
Drivers can be home as much as every week or stay out longer at their option. Regional OTR Drivers Average 2250-2400 miles weekly. Logistics One Regional OTR Drivers operate primarily east of the Mississippi, with additional lanes throughout the U.S.
REGIONAL OTR DRIVERS:
- Pay for all mileage, loaded or empty
- $25 Weekend Stipend per weekend day worked
- Loyalty Mileage Pay increases starting at 6 months
- $1,000 - 1st Year Anniversary Bonus
- Detention Pay & Breakdown Pay including additional Accessorial Pays
- $500 Driver Referral Bonus
- Samsung Galaxy Tablet for E-Logs, Inspections, BOL Transfers and more
- Medical (with Telemedicine), Dental and Vision
- Other Voluntary Benefits (Disability, Accident, Critical Illness, Cancer Insurance, Auto/Home Owners Insurance)
- On-Site Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Vacation, Personal Days & Bereavement Pay
- 6 Paid Holidays-including Holiday Bonus for working
- 401 (k) with Company Match
- 1 year of experience operating a tractor/trailer
- Valid CDL-A License
- 22 years of age
- Current DOT Medical Card
Contact Joe Mooney - Recruiter (888) ###-#### Ext: 181 or Apply Online Associated topics: company driver, company driving needed, company driving solo, dedicated truck driver, dedicated truck driving, otr driver, regional driving, regional driving route, tanker truck, tanker truck driver
Keywords: Logistics One, Winston-Salem , Regional OTR Drivers - Increased Pay!, Professions , Winston Salem, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!